Is your garden starting to look out of hand? It’s time to cut things back before the start of the winter. Trimming the shrubs, trees, and lawn around your house keeps it looking great and prepares your yard for the following growing season.
A brush trimmer is an essential tool for any homeowner, gardener, or landscaper. A brush cutter is similar to a string edger, but it’s suitable for tougher cutting tasks. Some model feature wire instead of a string, or they might come with a dedicated brush trimming head featuring steel blades.
A brush trimmer is a handy tool to have for your yard. Cut down small branches, trim shrubs, and destroy weeds, all without breaking a sweat. Your brush trimmer makes your yard work easier, reducing the time you spend on your yard maintenance.
In this review of the best brush cutter, we’ll unpack the best models we could find online. We selected these nine models as the best of the bunch. There’ a brush cutter to suit any size yard, gardening duties, or budget in this review.
Our Top Picks
- 1 Our Top Picks
- 2 Brush Cutter Reviews
- 2.1 Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Brush Cutter
- 2.2 Makita 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
- 2.3 Remington RM25C Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
- 2.4 Greenworks PRO 80V Electric Cordless Brush Cutter
- 2.5 Craftsman CMXGTAMD30SA Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
- 2.6 HENX 14-Inch Electric Brush Cutter
- 2.7 Craftsman WS235 Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
- 2.8 Wild Badger Power WBP31BCF Brush Cutter
- 2.9 Wild Badger Power WBP26BCI Brush Cutter
- 3 Other Best Selling Options
- 4 Brush Cutter Buyer’s Guide
- 5 Electric Vs Gas Powered Brush Cutters
- 6 Brush Cutter FAQs
- 7 Brush Cutters – The Verdict
We selected these three options as the best brush cutter models in this review from our top choices. You have the best overall, premium, and budget choice – suiting any homeowner or landscapers needs.
Best Pick: Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Brush Cutter
- Features a 28cc 2-cycle engine which powers the 17 inch (cutting width) trimmer head
- Trimmer engine runs on a mixture of unleaded gas and 2-cycle oil (2. 6 oz bottle is included, see bottle for mixing instructions)
- Easily release new trimmer line as you work by tapping the trimmer head against the grass to activate the Tap 'N Go line release feature
- Have no worries when it is time to replace the trimmer line - the T25 trimmer head is designed for simple and easy line reloading
- A translucent fuel tank allows you to visually monitor your fuel level as you work
This Husqvarna model features a 17-inch cutting deck, with a 28cc gas-powered engine doing the work of clearing your yard. The two-stroke motor has a powerful operation, making this model the best overall choice for homeowners and landscapers. You geta tap-and-go trimmer head, automatically releasing the line to the correct length. You get simple loading of the new line into the trimmer head, an air-purge primer bulb for easy starting of the machine. This versatile tool is suitable for trimming and other brush-work around the yard.
Premium Pick: Makita 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
- Multi-position lubrication system enables engine to be inclined to any angle for continuous operation.
- Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts.
- Includes brush cutter blade for cutting small trees and heavy brush
- Compact design with less weight (only 12.1 lbs.).
- Commercial duty dual stage air filter with large sealing areas is replaceable and easily accessible
If you’re a landscaper or estate manager, this 4-stroke gas-powered Makita brush cutter is the best premium option in this review. You get a powerful 25.4cc motor, with multi-position lubrication for continuous operation at any angle (including overhead). This model features a commercial-grade air filter and an accessible oil drain plug and filling port. The stainless steel shaft provides durability while reducing vibration through the handle. You get large handlebars with ergonomic grips and a locking trigger to reduce operator fatigue.
Budget Pick: Remington RM25C Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
- 25CC GAS ENGINE: QuickStart technology Engine to make pull starts easier.
- CURVED SHAFT: Curved shaft design makes cutting and trimming parts of your lawn more comfortable and balanced.
- DUAL LINE BUMP HEAD: Avoid interrupting your yard job! Simply tap the head on the ground to feed more line on your trimmer.
- . 095 INCH LINE: Thicker line for more durability and greater control getting those thicker patches of grass and shrubs.
- 16-INCH CUTTING SWATH: Trims wider sections of tall grass in less time. Spark Plug Gap is 0. 025".
Homeowners looking for the most affordable brush cutter will love this Remington model. The RM25C features a 25cc engine, with an effective operation and QuickStart technology for a first-time start. You get a curved shaft for multi-functional use as a brush cutter or trimmer and a dual-line bump head for reloading the line. This Remington model comes with a 16-inch cutting deck and a 2-stroke, gas-powered motor for efficient operation that saves fuel. The curved easy-use handle provides total control over the machine in use, with an excellent balance in the front and back.
Brush Cutter Reviews
Now that you have an idea of the best brush cutter models let’s unpack them in further detail., We’ll look at a few other models we think are top choices for the best brush cutter. Choose the model that suits your gardening needs and your budget.
If you need some assistance choosing the right brushcutter for your yard work, check out our buyer’s section. We’ll give you some helpful tips for selecting the right model for your yard.
Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Brush Cutter
Homeowners and contractors will get value out of this Husqvarna brush cutter. You get a powerful 28cc two-stroke motor, with a 17-inch cutting deck and a straight, stainless steel shaft that absorbs vibration. This model includes compatibility with Husky brush cutter heads included with your purchase.
You get a tap-and-go bum head on the line trimmer with a translucent fuel tank to let you know when you’re running out of fuel. This model is the ideal choice for heavy-duty use around the garden and light commercial use with landscapers.
This Husky model features Smart Start technology for first-time starts. You also get a purge valve allowing for overhead use of the machine without the carburetor running dry. This model features an excellent balance in the hands, with the ergonomic handle providing multiple cutting positions for trimming grass and cutting brush.
- Powerful 28cc two-stroke gas motor
- Attachment compatible with the brush cutter head
- Tap and Go’ operation for easy wire replacement
- 17-inch cutting deck
- Straight shaft design for versatility
Makita 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
Landscapers and contractors looking for the best industrial model in this review get the most out of this Makita model. This brush cutter features wide handlebars for superior control over the machine. You get an ergonomic trigger with a locking mechanism and adjustable length.
The straight shaft provides extra reach for getting to overhead branches, with sure start technology that fires up the machine on the first try. You get a multi-position lubrication system for continuous use and a brush cutter blade included with your purchase.
This model is the ideal choice for heavy-duty use, featuring design and construction with top-quality components. Makita is a leading brand in power tools, ensuring you get a machine with extended service life and effective operation.
The 25.4cc gas-powered motor features 4-stroke operation, and there’s no need to worry about adding oil to the fuel. You get a lightweight design with an excellent balance in the hands and low vibration levels during use.
- Wide handlebars with ergonomic grips
- Locking trigger
- High-quality design
- Powerful 25.4cc motor
- Commercial-grade components
- A great choice for landscapers
Remington RM25C Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
Homeowners looking for the most cost-effective model in this review will enjoy this trimmer/brush cutter from Remington. If you have a smaller yard, this tool is the ideal choice for your maintenance duties.
You get a 16-inch cutting deck, with bump-n-go technology in the line head for easy feeding during use. This model features a curved shaft for multi-functional use as a trimmer and brush cutter. The powerful 25cc motor can cut through the toughest garden debris, with QuickStart technology for firing up the machine on the first try.
This model is a great choice for gardeners on a budget. You get a functional and effective brush cutter at a fraction of the cost of leading models.
- 16-inch cutting deck
- Curved shaft for multi-functional use
- Dual-line bump head for easy line reloading
- Powerful 25cc gas-powered motor
Greenworks PRO 80V Electric Cordless Brush Cutter
This electric brush cutter from Greenworks is a great choice for the eco-conscious gardener. Most brush cutters feature gas-powered operation to help you cut through the rugged brush in your yard. However, with this Greenworks model, you get a powerful 80-Volt electric motor that’s capable of slicing through the brush with ease.
This brush cutter comes with a bump-head line-feeder system and a brush cutting tool. However, you don’t get a battery or charger included with this deal. Therefore, if you already use Greenworks products around the yard, this model is a great choice.
This brush cutter features compatibility with any Greenworks 2.0-Ah battery pack. This machine runs near-silent, keeping the noise down for your neighbors when you’re working on a Saturday morning. You get performance equivalent to a 32cc motor, with extended range and runtimes of up to an hour.
- Battery-powered electric operation
- Compatible with a brush cutter attachment
- Digital brushless motor
- Compatible with other Greenworks battery packs
- Variable speed trigger
Craftsman CMXGTAMD30SA Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
This Craftsman brush cutter is a great choice for professionals. If you’re a landscaper or contractor, this model is a top choice, featuring a powerful 30cc gas-powered motor. You get a 17-inch cutting deck with a four-stroke operation that requires no mixing of oil and fuel.
This model comes with an ergonomic handle for multi-grip positioning and reduced operator fatigue. You get a translucent fuel tank to tell when you’re running out of gas and easy-start operation with 2-stage starting.
This model is suitable for overhead use, featuring attachments for brush cutting. The balance of the machine is excellent, reducing operator fatigue when trimming. This model comes with a straight shaft design that absorbs vibration and near-quiet running capability.
- A great choice for landscapers
- 4-stroke 30cc gas-powered engine
- 17-inch cutting deck
- 2-step easy-start system
- Straight-shaft design reduces vibration
HENX 14-Inch Electric Brush Cutter
This electric brush cutter features design and construction with a folding shaft for compact storage. The straight shaft absorbs vibration, reducing operator fatigue. You get easy push-button starting of the brushless motor, with multi-functional use around the yard.
This model features a 14-inch cutting swath suitable for smaller yards. You get an ergonomic, adjustable handle with multiple grip positions and 40-volt power that equates to the power of a 20cc gas-powered model.
You get a dual-speed design, allowing you to adjust your cutting speed to your application. The ergonomic trigger features variable speed adjustment and a lock mechanism for easy use. This brush trimmer comes with a battery pack and charger, including making it a great value buy for your yard work.
- 14-inch cutting deck
- Adjustable handle to reduce operator fatigue
- Folding shaft for compact storage
- Dual-speed design
- Ergonomic handle reduces vibration
- Bump-fed spool head
- Push-button easy starting
Craftsman WS235 Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
This Craftsman model is suitable for contractors and landscapers looking for a robust and effective tool. This model features design and construction with a 27cc gas-powered motor, featuring two-stroke operation. You get a translucent tank to check on your fuel level and easy 3-step starting.
This model includes a J-handle design for multiple grip positions and an 18-inch cutting deck for large yards. This model comes with a heavy-duty metal cutting blade and a shoulder strap to reduce operator fatigue on the job site.
This Craftsman model is the ideal choice for landscapers, featuring a multi-attachment design that accepts edger, hedge trimmer, blower, and cultivator attachments. The straight shaft design absorbs vibration while providing multi-functional use.
- Ergonomic handle reduces operator fatigue
- Powerful 27cc gas-powered motor
- 18-inch cutting deck
- Shoulder strap included
- Heavy-duty metal blade
- Simple 3-step start
- Compatible with other accessory heads
Wild Badger Power WBP31BCF Brush Cutter
This model is a great choice for contractors and homeowners with large yards. You get a powerful 31cc gas-powered motor with a 4-stroke design, meaning you don’t need to mix fuel and oil when operating the machine.
This Wild Badger brush cutter features a straight stainless steel shaft to reduce vibration and operator fatigue.
The loop handle might not be the best choice for this machine, and we would prefer wide handlebars. However, the ergonomic loop handle design provides multiple grip positions for easy use of the machine overhead.
You get an adjustable handle length and a translucent tank to check your fuel level. The cutting head features a bump-and-go design for the cutting spool, and you get compatibility with brush cutter heads from Wild Badger.
- Powerful gas-powered 31cc motor
- 4-stroke engine design
- 17-inch cutting deck
- Stainless steel shaft to reduce vibration
- Tap-and-go bump head for feeding line
- 3-year warranty
Wild Badger Power WBP26BCI Brush Cutter
This model is another excellent choice for professional landscapers. You get a powerful 26cc motor with a 17-inch cutting deck for fast clearing of your yard. This model includes a link-on-connection port for quick swapping of tool heads.
The Wild Badger comes with an auto-off kill switch to improve user safety and a soft-grip handle. The ergonomic handle features multiple grip positions, with an ergonomic trigger design to reduce operator fatigue.
This model comes with a trimmer spool, brush cutter blade, and a shoulder harness for easy operation. This model comes with an excellent balance in the hands and powerful operation.
- Powerful 2-stroke gas-powered 26cc motor
- Compatible with cutting heads
- Link-on connection ports
- Brush cutter blade included
- A good choice for landscapers
- Ergonomic trigger set reduces operator fatigue
Other Best Selling Options
- 【Easy Start-Up:】 Effortless and reliable starting system reduces the amount of pull force required for fast. This trimmer has telescoping aluminum shaft is ergonomic providing comfort for every user.
- 【Detachable Handles Design:】 Ergonomic trigger soft grip handle Assemble the handles on the upper shaft, tighten the handle knob complete.
- 【Nylon Cutter Trimming Head & Trimming Line:】 HUYOSEN String Trimmers Contains replaceable bylon trimming line. Nylon trimmer head for continuous use without stopping to advance trimmer line. Nylon line trimmer attachment designed for mowing and trimming around obstacles.
- 【Wear the Harness:】 Backpack carrying type design, the carrying starp is fitted with a quick-release mechanism. Pull the red starp section if you need to remove the starp quickly.
- 【Designed for Both Professional & Home Users Alike:】HUYOSEN Gas WeederEater Cutter is ideal for maintaining large and small areas, cutting thick brush, trimming grass and weeds around trees and keeping the garden tidy for cutting various types of material from thick weeds to brambles and roots.
- The X-Torq engine provide raw power and excellent fuel economy
- Delivered with balance 35 harness
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort
- The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions
- 34.6Cc With line, brush and saw blade
- 2 Piece Bundle Including 1 9" Brush Blade and 1 3/16" (.325" pitch) Round File
- Warning: Please keep in mind that all safety gear should be used when ripping through brush like crazy
- The max speed is 10,000 Rpm's and I would recommend our Heavy Duty Leg Protectors and Eye Protection!
- Sharpening File Included and you will be able to sharpen the teeth with a round file for years of use!
- This blade is very easy to use on a trimmer with a 1" arbor; The blade has 20 Teeth.
- Grass Cutter & Trimmer 2 IN 1 --- Equipped with 2 trimming head for a different use, Easily converts from a 3T blade to a dual-line head in just seconds, 10'' trimming line for lawn grass/small grass, 18'' cutting blade for dense grass/heavy bush.
- Practical Design --- Designed for smoother and easier pull starts, Get going right away on yard work, lawn care, and other around the house projects. The stright shaft structure makes it easier to trim under bushes and get to tough-to-reach places. A durable metal blade allows you to cut through dense vegetation and grass in less time. Giving you straighter lines and cleaner cuts.
- Powerful Engine --- This Trimmer with a powerful 42.7cc 2-cycle engine, the max engine speed can be up to 7000r/min, would help you finish the yard work much more quickly.
- Easy To Operate --- U-handle with anti-slip allow you to keep the machine in well balance easily and Adjustable shoulder strap decreases operator fatigue during use with greater control, provide maximum comfort and control, make your job easier.
- Multiple Accessories --- 2x cutting heads, 1x extra start pull rope, 1x extra spark plug for replacement, 1x plastic mixing bottle for mixing fuel, 1x shoulder strap for balance, 1x safety guard for protection, 1x tool kit for installation.
- 9" chainsaw tooth carbide tipped grass/brush blade - stays sharp longer and serve you for a long time; great for dirt & roots
- The max speed is 10,000 Rpm's.Saw chain cutters are easily sharpened with a 7/32 round diamond file.
- Ideal for all brush cutting applications;Come with a kit of adapter,this chainsaw tooth 9 inch brush blade is very easy to use on a trimmer with a 1" arbor.
- Easy to use and install: you just need to connect the cutter head to the shaft puncher of the lawn mower,it can help you to meet your mowing needs and save your time during busy seasons.
- Warning: Please keep in mind that all safety gear like Heavy Duty Leg Protectors and Eye Protection should be used when ripping through brush like crazy.
Brush Cutter Buyer’s Guide
After reading through our reviews of the best brush cutter, you should have your eye on a prospective model. However, we realize that most gardeners don’t know how these machines work or choose the right one for their yard work.
In this section, we’ll unpack everything you need to know about these machines. Check out our frequently asked questions for further information, and read our verdict if you’re having trouble choosing the right device for your yard.
What are Brush Cutters?
A brush cutter is a handy gardening tool to have lying in the shed. This machine is the ideal tool for doing the tougher trimming tasks around your yard. If you have an edge trimmer, a brush cutter is a step up on the ladder.
This machine offers you a steel cutting head with spinning blades that clear, tough debris fast. A brush cutter can chop through small branches and shrubs, where a normal line trimmer would fail. Brush cutters come with a specific design, featuring a long, straight handle for easy use overhead.
Your brush cutter is a great tool for trimming branches and hedges overhead, providing a clean, fast, and effective gardening tool for your yard work.
Maintain trees, hedges, shrubs, and lawn edges with your brush cutter. This versatile tool features design and construction with the motor at the rear of the machine and the blades. Therefore, you get a balanced feel in your hands, making it easy to maneuver the machine at any angle.
Brush cutters come in a variety of models to suit any yard. You have the option of choosing gas-powered or electric models. You have the option of multi-functional tools with detachable heads for versatile use around the yard.
Why Do I Need a Brush Cutter?
A brushcutter helps you get to tight or out-of-reach areas around your yard. If that shrub is getting out of hand, you can cut it back and sculpt it using your brush cutter. If you own an estate, and the grass is looking too long around the perimeter, a brush cutter is the best tool for the clearing task.
A brushcutter might seem like an over-blown line trimmer, but we assure you it’s a valuable item to have in your tool shed. With a brush cutter, you have a good intermediary between a line trimmer and a chainsaw or hedge trimmer. This machine offers you easy maintenance of bougainvillea, hedges, palm tree fronds, and more.
Electric Vs Gas Powered Brush Cutters
Brush cutters are available in gas-powered and electric types. Choose the right model to meet your gardening needs.
Gas-Powered Brush Cutter
The gas-powered model is the most popular type. This model features a gas tank, giving you extended range with the machine. Since there are no power cords, these machines are suitable for use at any job site.
They’re a popular choice with contractors and landscapers, giving you extended use of the machine on tough clearing jobs. A gas-powered model isn’t a great choice if you need a tool for use in the suburbs.
Gas-models are noisy, and they produce fumes. If you live in a neighborhood with no-sound laws in the early hours of the morning and evening, a gas-powered model is not the right choice for your yard.
Electric Brush Cutter
If you live in a suburb, you’ll need a quiet brush cutter. You could always opt for the four-stroke gas-powered model. These 4-stroke machines provide a more silent operation than 2-stroke models. However, they tend to suit larger clearing jobs, and they’re expensive machines for yard work.
Buying an electric model makes sense for homeowners. An electric brush cutter runs on a lithium-ion battery pack. You can charge the battery overnight, and you’ll get around 1-hour running time with a decent battery setup.
Electric models make little noise, and they don’t produce any fumes. Therefore, they make the best choice for a backyard brush cutter that delivers the results you need in your yard work.
What are the different engines types in gas-powered brush cutters? Brush cutters are available in the following engine configurations.
- Two-Stroke Motors – These models make plenty of noise during operation. Please make sure you only use them in open areas and away from your neighbors. These models require you to mix gas and oil when filling the fuel tank. The motor also tends to run hot, especially with extended use.
- Four Stroke Motors – These motors are more efficient and run quietly compared to two-stroke engines. However, they are heavier and somewhat unbalanced during operation. They run cooler and have higher outputs than two-stroke models.
- Electric – Electric models are popular with many homeowners, especially in the suburbs. Electric brush cutters hardly make any noise, which is important when considering your neighbors. The last thing you want is to disturb them early on a Saturday morning with your brush cutter.
When selecting your ideal brush cutter, look at the power output of your machine. If you do heavy-duty yard work or you’re a landscaper, you’ll need a powerful brush cutter for your yard tasks.
A gas-powered model with more than 25cc engine capacity is all you need for maintaining the largest yards and estates. Make sure you model features an energy-efficient design for reduced fuel consumption.
Electric models work on voltage output instead of cc’s. When choosing your desired model, make sure it offers at least 40-volts of power in the electric motor. The machine should include a 2.0-Ah battery pack for 1-hour of run time.
What Do I Need to Look for In the Best Brush Cutter?
So, what do you need to look for in a prospective model? Here are a few critical features to look for in your new brush cutter.
- Service Life and Operation – Your machine’s service life is a critical consideration when purchasing your device. Make sure that you’re choosing a model from a reputable brand. Look for manufacturer warranties on your machine.
- Multi-Functional Operation – Look for tools offering you versatile operation for trimming and overhead work. Gas-powered brush cutters should feature an air purge valve that prevents air from entering the carburetor during overhead operation.
- Quick Change Heads – Some models feature quick-change heads to swap between functions.
- Handles – Look for models with ergonomic handles. These handles offer you multiple grip positions, including for overhead use. The handles should feature soft, spongy grips to reduce operator fatigue and easy access to the controls.
- Vibration – Look for models that offer you low vibration during operation. Vibration can tire your hands, causing you to leave your yard duties unfinished. This feature is especially important for senior gardeners that might be dealing with issues like arthritis.
- Universal Accessories and Attachments – Look for brush cutters that come with universal accessories and attachments. Some models feature compatibility with blowers, line trimmers, and other handy gardening tools like hedge saws. However, make sure you’re buying a model from a reputable manufacturer. Multi-functional brush cutters might experience issues with the attachments in low-quality models.
How Do I Use a Brush Cutter?
After selecting the right brush cutter from your yard work, it’s time to put it into action. What are the kinds of gardening tasks suitable for this machine? Here are some yard duties you can take care of using your new brush cutter.
- Edging – Use your brush cutter as an edging tool around your lawn. The brush cutter creates a clean line at any angle.
- Light Mowing – If you have light mowing tasks, a brush cutter can do the job. However, you’ll lack the clean finish of a lawnmower.
- Scything – Brush cutters are a great tool for trimming edges and cutting long grass on farms and large estates.
- Weeding – Brush cutters are the ideal tool for taking care of weeds and other invasive plants around the yard.
How Do I Sharpen My Brush Cutter?
Your brushcutter blades will dull after a season of use. Therefore, at the end of every fall season, sharpen the blades before you pack the brush cutter away for the winter. Follow this easy guide for sharpening the blades.
- Wash the blades with soapy water to remove all debris and residue
- Line up your whetstone and sharpening tools
- Correctly angle the whetstone to the cutting blades
- Drag the whetstone across the blade until you create a sharp edge
- Pack your brush cutter in a bag to prevent the blade from dulling in storage
- Sore off the workshop or garage floor
If you frequently use a brush cutter, you might have to sharpen it several times during the season. If you have no handy skills, you might need to take the machine to a service center for sharpening. It might cost you a few dollars, but a professional edge lasts.
Brush Cutter FAQs
What safety equipment do I need when operating my brush cutter?
When operating your brush cutter, remember to wear the correct safety gear. Boots safeguard tour feet and toes while gloves protect your hands. Always wear eye protection to prevent debris from flying into your eye.
Do I need to use oil in a gas-powered brush cutter?
If you have a 2-stroke model, you’ll need to add oil to the gas when filling up your machine. 4-stroke models don’t require you to add any oil to the gas when filling the machine. Make sure you check with the manufacturers listing before settling on a gas-powered model.
Can I leave fuel in my gas-powered brush cutter during the winter?
When the fall arrives, you finish your yard maintenance in anticipation of the winter season. After your final use of your brush cutter, make sure you drain the fuel tank. If you leave the fuel in the machine over the winter, it will separate the additives in the gas. As a result, you’ll need to send the machine in for servicing to clean the carburetor.
Where is the best place to buy my brush cutter?
If you’re shopping for a brushcutter online, we recommend using Amazon. Amazon has an extensive product range and the best prices for your brush cutter. Amazon Prime members get fast, free shipping, directly to their doorstep, and a hassle-free returns process, with buyer protection on your order.
Brush Cutters – The Verdict
After reading through all the models in this review, you should have your eye on the ideal brush cutter for your yard. This review has a model to suit any gardening requirement, from gas-powered to electric units.
If you’re having trouble settling on the right brushcutter for your yard work, why not go with one of our top picks?
The Husqvarna 128LD 17″ Brush Cutter is a top choice for a versatile and effective machine. This model provides a good cross-over for landscapers and homeowners. You get a powerful 28cc motor, with a 17-inch cutting swath for clearing the largest yards. This model includes an ergonomic handle, clear fuel tank for easy checks, and a straight shaft to reduce vibration and operator fatigue.
Contractors and landscapers will get the best value out of this Makita 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Brush Cutter. This model features a powerful gas-powered motor, with a wide, ergonomic handle featuring a trigger lock. You get a straight shaft design to reduce vibration and a purge valve allowing overhead use.
If you’re a homeowner looking for the best budget buy in this review, we recommend the Remington RM25C Gas-Powered Brush Cutter. This model features a curved shaft for trimming and brush cutting and a bump-and-go reel feeder for east replacement of the line while trimming, edging, or cutting.