Are you a keen gardener looking to enhance your garden? A greenhouse provides you with a way to boost your cultivation of plants, increasing the yield of your vegetable garden.
The optimized growing conditions inside a greenhouse give your flowers the ideal environment they need during the early stages of growth. As a result, you get bigger blooms and impressive flowers.
Building a greenhouse from scratch requires plenty of hard work and a significant investment of your time. Fortunately, there are garden supply companies that offer greenhouse kits you can put together in a few hours.
Finding the right greenhouse to suit your garden and your climate conditions can be challenging if you don’t know what you’re looking for in a kit. We put together this review of the best home greenhouse kits.
The information in our buyer’s guide helps you to make an informed decision on the right greenhouse for you, along with tips for installation and accessories.
- 1 Top Picks
- 2 The Best Greenhouse Kits
- 3 ShelterLogic GrowIT® Greenhouse-In-A-Box
- 4 Abba Patio Walk-in Greenhouse
- 5 Palram Nature Harmony Greenhouse
- 6 Outsunny Polycarbonate Walk-In Garden Greenhouse
- 7 ShelterLogic GrowIT High Arch Greenhouse
- 8 Grandio Element Walk-In Greenhouse
- 9 Erommy Walk-in Greenhouse
- 10 Farm House Greenhouse
- 11 Rion Hobby Gardener Greenhouse
- 12 Tierra Garden 50-2500 Haxnicks Garden Sunbubble Greenhouse
- 13 Other Best Selling Options
- 14 Greenhouse Buyers Guide
- 15 Conclusion
Best Pick: Palram Nature Harmony Greenhouse
- Virtually unbreakable 4 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays and diffuse sun light eliminating the risk of plant burn and shade areas
- Crystal clear polycarbonate side panels provide 90% light transmission
- Rust resistant aluminum frame with 24 sq. feet of growing space
- Includes adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable door handle with magnetic door catch and a galvanized steel base for structural support
- 5 year limited warranty and US based customer support
The overall versatility of this greenhouse and the excellent quality of materials make this model our top pick in this review. This greenhouse is ideal for growing small to a medium-size vegetable garden to feed your family, and you’ll have some room left over to start your seasonal flowers as well.
Runner Up: Outsunny Polycarbonate Walk-In Garden Greenhouse
- ✅YEAR ROUND GARDENING: Our Outsunny 6’ L x 8’ W x 7’ H polycarbonate outdoor greenhouse is the perfect way to stay in the soil all year-round.
- ✅UV-RESISTANT POLYCARBONATE SHEETS: UV-resistant polycarbonate sheets help keep your plants, vegetables, and flowers safe while allowing natural light to pass through.
- ✅HEAVY-DUTY BASE AND FRAME: A powder-coated aluminum alloy frame with galvanized base provides solid support to your entire structure.
- ✅SLIDING DOOR DESIGN: A sliding door offers easy access to the inside and is made out of the same solid material as the rest of the structure. .
- ✅ROOFTOP VENT PANEL: It features a hinged rooftop panel which ensures that proper ventilation is provided to the inside of your unit.
The Outsunny comes in as a close second to our top pick. This walk-in polycarbonate greenhouse is another excellent choice, and we recommend it to anyone that’s looking for a classier option. The Outsunny is excellent value for money, and it’s more than enough room to grow a vegetable garden, and start your flowers.
Budget Pick: Spring Gardener Greenhouse
- 1-3/8" / 3,5 cm high-grade steel frame with DuPont Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- ClearView triple-layer, heat bonded RipStop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. ClearView cover provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection. Patent Pending ShelterLock3X Steel Stabilizers ensure rock solid stability. Delivers a stable, more durable shelter.
- EasyFlow side panels provide airflow and temp control. Bungee fasteners hold sides open. Hook and loop fastener strips keep sides down.
- Ratchet Tite tensioning for solid cover anchoring.Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down cover and squares up frame.
- (1) 10 x 10 x 8 ft. / 3 x 3 x 2,4 m 3 Rib All Steel Frame (1) Translucent Polyethylene Cover (1) Double Zippered Front Door with Vent (1) Rear Panel with Vent Bungee Cords 15" / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors (8) Ratchet Tie-Downs Complete Hardware Kit Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
For those gardeners on a budget, the Spring Gardener Greenhouse is all you need to enhance the yield of your vegetables and flowers this growing season. This affordable greenhouse is easy to put together, and the materials are affordable, but functional, with excellent service life and warranty.
The Best Greenhouse Kits
Here are our top 10 choices for the best greenhouse kits for your backyard. There’s a size to suit any garden, from small townhouses to the largest yards. Pick a greenhouse that meets your sizing and climate requirements.
ShelterLogic GrowIT® Greenhouse-In-A-Box
The Shelterlogic kit provides gardeners with three sizes to fit the space requirements in your yard. It’s a basic greenhouse that comes in at an entry-level pricing range. However, while it’s an affordable greenhouse, it still offers a practical and easy-to-setup greenhouse that you can build in the spring, and tear down in the winter if you want.
The cover features construction with durable polyethylene, and it does a great job of providing your greenhouse with diffused lighting. The cover features a specialized UV-resistant treatment that prevents weathering of the plastic in the harsh summer sun. The cover fits snugly to the frame, and clips on in minutes.
- Easy to assemble.
- Durable and weather resistant.
- Cover ratchets provide a tight fit to the frame.
- Roll-up sides for temperature control.
- Replacement covers not available.
- No anchoring system.
Abba Patio Walk-in Greenhouse
If you have a larger yard and want to get a bigger greenhouse, think about purchasing the Abba Patio. This walk-in enclosed greenhouse has plenty of space for your vegetable garden.
The sizeable growing space is ideal for planting a variety of veggies throughout the growing season, and the plastic polyethylene cover features UV treatment and waterproofing.
The sturdy steel frame comes with anchoring pegs to ensure the greenhouse doesn’t move in high wind conditions. The cover fits snugly around the frame, using zippered sides with mosquito netting to keep pests out of your greenhouse and away from your plants.
The greenhouse provides your garden with a diffused light source, allowing your plants to mature and flower away from the prying eyes of pests and local wildlife. This greenhouse is large, and you’ll need to place it out of view from your neighbors, as they make think it looks unsightly.
- Practical and simple design.
- Anchoring pegs included.
- Roll-up side windows have mosquito netting to keep out pests.
- UV resistant.
- Steel frame may get hot in warm climates.
- Assembly instructions confusing.
Palram Nature Harmony Greenhouse
This greenhouse wins the top pick in this review. We like the simple construction and the lightweight, powder-coated aluminum frame. The Palram greenhouse features clear polycarbonate panels, with easy sliding fitment. Assembly is fast, but you could probably use the help of someone else when erecting this greenhouse in your yard.
This greenhouse has a traditional feel, with ventilation from the louvered roof, and anchoring pegs included to ensure the greenhouse stays put in high winds. The greenhouse measures 6′ x 8′, and it’s tall enough to allow you to walk inside.
The classy design of this greenhouse enhances your yard, and we doubt your neighbors will complain, even if they can see the greenhouse from their yard. The rust-resistant galvanized base provides the structure with excellent support while withstanding exposure to the elements.
- Anchoring pegs included.
- Vented panels for temperature control.
- Easy assembly.
- Challenging to hang plants in the greenhouse.
- Requires 2-persons for assembly.
Outsunny Polycarbonate Walk-In Garden Greenhouse
If you live in a townhouse or a complex with a small garden, thenthe Outsunny greenhouse is your best option in this review. This polycarbonate walk-in greenhouse measures 6′ x 6′ x 7′, with a smaller 6′ x 4′ option also available.
You can fit this greenhouse in the corner of your yard, without it taking up too much space, or creating an eyesore in your garden. The UV-resistant paneling attaches to a steel frame, making this greenhouse sturdy and long-lasting, despite its affordable price tag.
We like the sliding door, and it increases the growing space inside the greenhouse. While this greenhouse is by no means large enough to sustain an entire vegetable garden, it’s a good choice for gardeners that want to start flowers throughout the year and transplant them into the garden.
We recommend the Outsunny as our best value for money choice in this greenhouse kit review.
- Galvanized steel base for support.
- Easy entry with space-saving sliding door.
- Includes a rain gutter to collect rainwater for your plants.
- Thin panels might crack in hailstorms.
- The 90-day warranty is suspicious.
- Confusing assembly instructions.
ShelterLogic GrowIT High Arch Greenhouse
This greenhouse kit is best for use on smallholdings and large properties. The ample space inside this structure means that you can grow an entire vegetable crop without any hassle. This greenhouse is large, with a footprint of 155.5″ x 143.5″ x 239.5″.The Shelterlogic GrowIT high-arch greenhouse has an attractive bulging design that makes it ideal for enhancing airflow around the inside of the structure, aerating your garden. The high roof on the greenhouse allows you to grow tall plants, and also helps to increase airflow around your garden.
This greenhouse is ideal for farmers and gardeners that grow in colder climates. There is ample space inside to hang heaters and lighting systems. The fabric cover features UV protection, an provides your garden with diffused light, allowing you to grow your crops until maturity.
The greenhouse comes with auger anchors to ensure that your greenhouse stays in its place in high winds.
- Thick cover provides excellent insulation in cold climates.
- Uses less water than other greenhouses.
- Zip-up sides.
- Some neighborhoods might have issues with the height of the greenhouse.
Grandio Element Walk-In Greenhouse
We like the Grandio walk-in greenhouse. It’s a classic design, with clear polycarbonate panels that provide an aesthetic to the greenhouse that brings a sense of elegance to your garden. If you have limited space in your yard for a greenhouse, then this model is your best choice. The sturdy frame and clear polycarbonate panels make this an ideal starter greenhouse for flowers.
The Grandio walk-in greenhouse comes in two size options; 6′ x 4′ or 6′ x 8′, so if you have a larger yard, the bigger model will suit your gardening needs. You also get the option of two types of anchoring systems as well.
The most outstanding feature of the Grandio walk-in greenhouse is the warranty. The manufacturer guarantees this product against any defects for a lifetime on the frame and 10-years on the panels. The greenhouse also features double sliding doors and roof vents to assist with ventilation.
- A variety of anchoring systems.
- Outstanding warranty.
- Extension kits are available.
- All tools for assembly included.
- Excellent customer service.
- Platform base not included.
Erommy Walk-in Greenhouse
This greenhouse suit freestanding homes with medium to large gardens. The Erommy greenhouse utilizes both kinds of panels in its design. Transparent polycarbonate walls bring in bright light into the greenhouse, and the twin-wall roof diffuses light while blocking harmful UV rays.
The greenhouse features integrated rain gutters along the sides that feed into a storage tank through a downspout. You get to conserve water with this system and water your garden naturally when you can.
The entire greenhouse fits together quickly, with an intuitive panel slide and lock system. The sturdy aluminum frame is both corrosion-resistant and robust. You get a lockable door with this greenhouse and adjustable roof vents for temperature control inside the greenhouse on hot days.
- Adjustable roof vent
- Aluminum frame is durable and stable
- Anchoring kit not included.
Farm House Greenhouse
If you live in a freestanding home, then consider the Farm House greenhouse for your garden. This greenhouse features a lightweight construction with PVC tubing.
You can pick this greenhouse up and move it around your garden, and it’s the ideal greenhouse for growing plants in pots that need to move around the garden to get optimal sunlight during the growing season.
The UV-resistant polyethylene cover has zip-up sides that make it easy to slip the cover on and off while providing optimal ventilation to the greenhouse in warm weather. Assembly is easy and takes only a few minutes before your garden has a fully-functional greenhouse.
- Wall vents for temperature control.
- Portable, compact, and lightweight.
- Easy expansion and assembly.
- Not as weather-resistant as other models.
- Not suitable for cold climates.
Rion Hobby Gardener GreenhouseThe Hobby Gardener 2 greenhouse,is a larger green house for professional growers or extreme hobbiests.
It’s manufactured with 4 millimeter twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels and 6mm twin-wall side panels, offers superior strength, safety, light diffusion and great heat insulation.
The heavy-duty resin frame is fully UV protected and comes in a lovely green that will blend in beautifully with your outdoor space.
This greenhouse is 8 feet wide and is available in several lengths to fit your space and your needs. Can be easily assembled with the smart ‘Pin & Lock’ connector method, which adds strength and makes assembly simple.
You will need to Secure to concrete pad or heavy timber foundation. Optional base kit may be added for additional height and extra stability.
- Virtually unbreakable 4 mm thick twin-wall polycarbonate panels
- Heavy-Duty resin frame
- Hinged French doors
- Roof Vents
- Expensive Option
Tierra Garden 50-2500 Haxnicks Garden Sunbubble Greenhouse
The Curved shape of the Sunbubble means the surface stays at 90 degrees to the direction of the sun all day long achieving minimum reflection and maximum penetration of light to help your plants grow faster.
It Features adjustable vents and a strong, zipped doorway. Innovative dome shape provides ample room for plants and greenhouse staging. Instant Greenhouse – easy set-up, easy to move and easy to store; Unique one-piece, folding patented design
This is also versatile – use it as greenhouse, for parties, dining, camping, or even an outdoor playhouse.
- Dome Shaped
- Adjustable Vents
- Fast, Easy Setup
Other Best Selling Options
- 8 DURABLE SHELVES- The 8 sturdy shelves provide plenty of room for trays, pots, or planters of anything you want to grow. It’s a convenient option for any gardener!
- INDOOR OUTDOOR- This versatile greenhouse is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use; keep it on your backyard patio, deck, or in the basement or garage! The clear PVC cover helps protect seedlings from frost or pests for an ideal growing environment.
- EASY ASSEMBLY- With no tools required, the greenhouse is easy to assemble! Simply follow the included instructions and connect the rods. Rope and anchors are included for stability, and each shelf comes with zip ties to ensure they can't be tipped over.
- USE IN ALL SEASONS- The walk-in greenhouse is the perfect way to extend your growing season! This home gardening essential is great for plants, seeds, herbs, vegetables, or flowers, and it could also be used to hold supplies.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Materials: Steel frame and PVC cover. Dimensions: (L)56.3”x (W)56.3”x (H)76.7”. Color: Green with clear cover. Rope, anchors, and zip ties included.
- 🍃【Strong Construction】This mini walk-in greenhouse is built with high quality metal frame with powder coating, durable bearing net on each layer is strong enough to hold more seed trays, pots and plants growth. The clear waterproof PE cover protects plants from frost or pests while allowing nourishing sunlight to pass through.
- 🍃【Indoor Outdoor Greenhouse】Waterproof and UV protection, ideal growing environment , can be used indoor and outdoor at all seasons. Perfect for protecting young plants or extending the plant growing season.
- 🍃【Portable & Easy Setup】Overall Dimensions: 57"L x 57"W x 77"H, Perfect Size for Easy Moving to Indoor or Outdoors. Easy to assemble, no tools required. Enjoying a lot of fun of the flowers and plants in your leisure time!
- 🍃【User-Friendly Design】Comes with ropes and anchors, which will securely fix the greenhouse to the ground to add stability, withstanding rain, snow and wind weather. The walk-in style allows for easy access to water and feed plants. Zippered roll-up door for better ventilation.
- 🍃【Large Space】8 Shelves create plenty of room for your plants, herbs, vegetables, or flowers. Giving your patios, balconies, decks and gardens a touch of green without any fuss!
- PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS: Consolidate all of your plants in a single, protected area that helps you to grow and manage plants year-round and shield fruits, vegetables, and flowers from harsh elements
- PLANT VARIETY: Helps you to grow a wider variety of plants that may not be native to your community through a warmer, more humid environment that promotes the growth of warm season and climate plants
- HEAT AND LIGHT MANAGEMENT: Zippered door and 8 roll-up windows with screens help to manage the amount of heat and light that enter the greenhouse to control your gardening experience
- HEAVY-DUTY: Durable threaded plastic cover, rust-resistant powder coated steel tubing, and strong guy ropes and stakes create a stable, reliable structure that's built for years of gardening
- WALK-IN SYSTEM: Tunnel design makes it comfortable and convenient to care for and manage a large amount of plants; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 180"(L) x 84"(W) x 84"(H)
- 【High Quality & Saves Water】The irrigation tubing is made from high-quality UV resistant materials, and all of the fittings are made from high-quality ABS plastic, use long service life. Set up the drip irrigation system, it can automatic irrigation according to your setting when you turn on the faucet and can save up to 70% water savings compared to manual watering.
- 【Watering Customization】Every nozzle/dripper could be adjusted individually, and the nozzle has two spraying modes, columnar and foggy, and you can adjust the nozzle according to your needs, to precisely customized watering for each plant. The 15-meter long hose is very suitable and convenient for your gardens.
- 【Applicable Faucet & Easy Installation】This drip watering kit comes with 2 types of faucet connector. One is a threaded faucet connector, it is suitable for 3/4'' threaded faucet. Another one is a universal faucet connector, suitable for the non-threaded faucet. Simple installation without digging or plumbing skills, simply insert the fittings and drippers, you can begin watering your plants instantly.
- 【Applications】-Flowers, Plants, Bonsai And Potted fruit, Patio drip irrigation. Garden watering kit for Family Homes, Hotels, Clubs, Offices patios, greenhouses, gardens, lawns And Other Plants Of Intelligent Care.
- 【What We Provide】-OUTERDO garden irrigation kit comes with 3 months' 100% Satisfaction Sevice. If there any issue about our products, please feel free to contact the seller service first, we will try our best to solve it for you. Just buy it now.
- EASY SETUP: Innovative easy setup technology allows you to set up this greenhouse in seconds. Most collapsible greenhouses on the market have multi-piece frames, but EAGLE PEAK pop-up greenhouse is ready straight out of the box. When it is time to store or transport your greenhouse, it glides closed just as easily as it goes up.
- NO TOOLS NECESSARY: EAGLE PEAK Pop-up Greenhouse is ready for use right out of the box with absolutely no assembly or tools required. Because of our pre-assembled frame, it is more convenient than ever before to transport and store. Perfect for use indoors and outdoors, being able to transport this greenhouse as the seasons change makes it easy to extend the growing period of your plants and to see your garden thrive year-round.
- SPACE TO WORK: Enjoy freedom of movement with the spacious walk-in greenhouse. Shelving fits comfortably in 6’x8’ of floor space. You have space to work, and your plants have room to grow in all directions, thanks to the greenhouse’s 3-height adjustable legs to provide extra headroom. This greenhouse features mesh-reinforced fabric walls and two zippered walls for easy access on either side.
- STABLE AND STURDY: You can be confident that your plants are safe by the incredibly sturdy and stable steel-frame greenhouse. With a steel-ceiling roof, the construction of this greenhouse is rigid and durable enough to endure most outdoor conditions with no problems. Whether they are more robust or delicate, you will be sure to create the perfect environment for all of your plants, vegetables, and fruits to flourish and thrive.
- EAGLE PEAK PROMISE: EAGLE PEAK offers an exclusive, 1-year limited warranty from the original date of purchase. Unlike many other canopy manufacturers, EAGLE PEAK offers our warranty on our frames and tops! All replacement products or parts will assume the remaining warranty of the original product. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our professional service team is always available to provide superior service to you!
Greenhouse Buyers Guide
Now that you have an idea of the best options available for your new greenhouse let’s look at choosing the right choice to meet your gardening needs.
This buying guide gives you everything you need to know to make an informed decision on the right greenhouse for your garden.
Deciding on the Right Greenhouse for Your Needs
There are hundreds of greenhouse kits available from online retailers. Finding the right kit to suit your application is critical if you want the best results. You need to understand your gardening needs before you commit to checking out with your new kit.
Before you finalize your choice, ask yourself what you would grow in the greenhouse. Will you be using to grow vegetables throughout the season? Maybe you’re looking for a greenhouse to grow hanging plants or specialized crops like orchids and roses.
Knowing what you want to grow will help you in selecting the right size kit, and the proper construction materials to suit your climate conditions. Take note of the characteristics of each greenhouse, and look at how they could benefit your gardening needs.
Always remember to consider value over price. While there are plenty of affordable greenhouse kits, many of them feature construction with sub-standard materials. As a result, your greenhouse has a much shorter lifespan, and you’ll probably need to replace the cover of panels after a few seasons.
The Types of Greenhouses
When choosing your greenhouse, you’ll have to consider your needs. If you’re intending to grow vegetables all-season long, and utilize the full growing season, then you might need a larger greenhouse than someone who only needs it to start their flowers off before planting them in the garden.
Tips for Sizing Your Greenhouse
The size of your yard is the most significant factor in selecting the right size greenhouse kit. Placing a large greenhouse in a small yard looks unsightly, and your neighbors might complain if it ruins the visual component of their yard as well.
If you have a small yard, then a 4′ x 4′ walk-in greenhouse is all you need to grow a small vegetable crop or start your flowers off early for the growing season.
Panel or Cover Types for Your Greenhouse
After finding the right size greenhouse for your yard, the next step is deciding on the materials for the paneling and cover. There’s a significant difference between choosing opaque or clear panels for your greenhouse.
If you’re purchasing a greenhouse to start your seedlings, then you’ll need a clear polycarbonate panel. Clear panels create a direct lighting environment, providing your seedlings with the ideal sprouting conditions.
If you plan on growing plants to maturity in your greenhouse, then you’ll do better with an opaque panel that diffuses the light and promotes flowering conditions in the greenhouse. If you’re growing from seed to harvest in the greenhouse, then we recommend that you look at purchasing a kit with a twin-wall polycarbonate system.
Climate Considerations for Your Greenhouse
After deciding on the right panels and cover for your greenhouse, the next consideration you need to take into account is your local climate. The environmental conditions play a significant role in your choice of greenhouse kit.
If you live in a region of the United States where you get heavy snowfalls during the wintertime, then you’ll need a greenhouse that offers excellent insulation properties to keep your plants warm. If you live in an area of the U.S that experiences mild winters, such as the southern states, then you can get away with a thinner cover and less insulation.
Those gardeners living in hot climates should ensure that the greenhouse has adequate ventilation to allow warm air to escape and avoid burning the crop.
Choosing a Site for Your Greenhouse
By now, you have a clear idea of the right greenhouse to meet your gardening needs. The final step of purchasing your greenhouse is correctly siting it in your yard for optimal plant production. Some of the critical questions you need to consider when siting your greenhouse include;
- Does the greenhouse allow me to enjoy the use of my yard, or is crowding the space?
- Does the greenhouse affect my neighbor’s field of vision?
- Is the greenhouse ruining the aesthetic of my garden?
- How do the zoning limitations in my city affect my greenhouse site?
- Do I need to apply for a permit before erecting my greenhouse?
These questions should give you a better idea of the right place for your greenhouse in your yard. If you are putting up a larger greenhouse, use some yellow tape to mock up the structure in your yard. After mocking it up, go through your checklist to ensure that it’s not detracting from the visual aesthetic of your yard.
Always check with your local municipality concerning bylaws for erecting greenhouses on residential properties. Some larger structures may violate ordinances.
Greenhouse kits typical come with the cover, panels, frame, and stakes. However, there are numerous accessories you can add to your greenhouse to enhance production and control the climate. Here are our top choices for greenhouse equipment you should consider with your purchase.
- Heating systems – If you live in the northern region of the United States, then you’ll probably need a heater if you want to grow through the wintertime and early spring. Plants need heat to grow, and cold winter temperatures will cause them to die if they do not have any protection against the elements. Greenhouse heaters ensure that the cli9mate inside your greenhouse remains stable, even when it’s freezing outside.
- Pathogen and pest control – If you live in an area of the country that experiences heavy rainfall and warm weather, then your garden is at risk of developing pathogens like mold and mildew. Adding a sulfur burner into your greenhouse ensures that your plants remain mold-free.
- Lighting – If you’re growing in a greenhouse in the northern states, then you’ll need artificial light as the winter starts.
- Air management – For those gardeners living in warmer climates, installing a greenhouse fan is a good idea. The fan keeps air moving, reducing the temperature inside your greenhouse during the summer months.
It’s challenging to pick one overall winner in this review. Every gardener’s needs are different in terms of crops they grow and the space they have available in their yard.
However, if you’re looking for a good greenhouse that’s suitable for a freestanding home, then we think that the Palram Nature Harmony Greenhouse is your best option.
This greenhouse is the ideal kit for newbies to greenhouse gardening, and it fits in most yards with its 6′ x 8′ footprint. The price point for the kit is affordable, and it comes with a 5-year warranty, as well as all of the accessories you need to get growing in your new greenhouse.