Whether it’s flowers, herbs, fruits, or vegetables, if you’re planning on starting a garden, there’s no doubt that you want it to be as healthy as possible. Novice gardeners, however, often assume that all they need to do to get their garden started is choose a plot of land, turn the soil, toss in some seeds, and apply some water. However, while that process may work, if you want the best results possible, there’s a better way. What is it? – A seed starter kit!
In an effort to help you on your quest for finding the best seed starter kit, we’ve taken the liberty of doing the research for you, we’ve narrowed down the options to what we believe are the best seed starter kits currently available on the market.
This guide is comprised of a compilation of reviews of each of the kits we selected. These reviews highlight the key features of each kit, including pros and cons. We’ve also included a buyer’s guide, which discussed the most important factors that you should take into consideration when you’re shopping for a starter kit for seeds.
To wrap things up, we answer some of the most frequently asked questions that gardeners have about these products. With the information presented in this guide, you should have no problem finding the right starter kit for seeds to best suit your specific needs.
Our Top Picks
- 1 Our Top Picks
- 2 Seed Starter Kit Reviews
- 3 Other Best Selling Options
- 4 Seed Starter Kits: A Buyer’s Guide
- 5 Seed Starter Kit FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
Are you in a rush and don’t have the time to read through lengthy reviews, but you still want to be sure that you find the highest quality seed starter kit? If you answered “yes”, this section is for you.
- The Best Pick: Window Garden Double Veg Ledge Shelf Seed Starting Kit Bundle
Our pick for the best overall starter kit for seeds is the Window Garden Double Veg Ledge Shelf Seed Starting Bundle Kit. What sets it apart from other starter kits is that it’s designed to be attached to an interior window, so you can be sure that your seedlings will receive ample amounts of sunshine to give them a good start.
- The Premium Pick: Super Sprouter Premium Propagation Kit with Heat Mat
If you’re on the market for a high-end starter kit for your seeds, than the Super Sprouter Premium Propagation Kit with Heat Mat is the perfect choice. What makes it high-end is the high output T5 fluorescent UV-listed grow light, which is specially designed to work with the channeled ultra-clear vented dome.
- The Budget Pick: 120 Cells Seedling Starter Trays Kit
For gardeners who are looking for a reliable, yet affordable seed starter kit that won’t cost a bundle, this option from Adhere to Fly is an outstanding choice. It comes complete with 10 seed trays, each of which feature 12 cells, for a total of 120 seed starter cells. Constructed of high-grade, durable, water tight, polystyrene, the bottoms will keep your seeds safe and secure.
Seed Starter Kit Reviews
Now that you’ve read through the brief reviews of our picks for the top three starter kits for seeds, let’s jump in and take a closer look. In this section of our guide, you’ll find a more in-depth compilation of reviews, including our top three picks for the best overall, the best premium, and the best budget kits, as well as a handful of additional high-quality options.
These reviews provide more detailed information regarding the key features, as well as a list of pros and cons for each model so that you can quickly see the benefits and disadvantages of each one.
Window Garden Double Veg Ledge Shelf Seed Starting Kit Bundle
With the Double Veg Ledge Shelf Seed Starting Kit Bundle from Window Garden, you’ll be able to turn any window into a greenhouse. It’s the first and only dependable window shelf seed starter kit on the market, which is a truly unique design.
The unique weight bearing design, combined with powerful double-rigid cups, it will reliable adhere to your window, as well as mirrors and smooth tiles (if you opt to use it on one of the latter two surfaces, be sure that the seeds receive ample natural sun or provide artificial sunlight). It can hold up to 10 pounds of weight and comes complete with fiber soil starter pods, which are capable of greater absorption of oxygen, moisture, and nutrients; all vital elements that seeds need to establish a strong, healthy root system.
- SAVE UP TO 20% – COMPLETE GROWING SYSTEM - Get the best deal with a Veg Ledge Bundle! Check them all out at our Amazon store. Multiple sizes, shapes and companion products make Window Gardening Easy, Fun and Productive. This bundle Includes – 3 Veg Ledge’s (7.75" x 5.5"), 3 – 10 Cavity Seed Trays with Dome (10” x 4”), and 30 - 36 mm Fiber Soil Seed Starters
- THE ORIGINAL DEPENDABLE VEG LEDGE – The first and only dependable window shelf on the market. Unique weight bearing design coupled with powerful double-ridged suction cups adhere reliably to windows, mirrors and smooth tile. Holds up to 10 lbs. ***INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED***. Clean surface with alcohol wipes and microfiber cloth (included).
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED – No need to buy and store messy bags of soil, or set up complicated lighting in some obscure grow room in your house.
- IT'S SO EASY – Your window acts as a mini greenhouse. Conveniently located in your living space where there's plenty of light and warmth, and you can easily monitor watering needs and growth. When the seedlings are grown, you just plant them directly in the soil.
- GROW STRONGER PLANTS – Fiber Soil Seed Starters have a better root system capable of absorbing more oxygen, moisture and nutrients. When roots penetrate the outer netting, the outside air inhibits (prunes) the roots from growing further out. At the same time, the air pruning causes the inner roots to explode with beneficial fibrous root growth. Unlike many seed starting trays that cause roots to spiral around the tray.
Plus, when the roods expand out and hit the exterior netting of the pods, the exterior air prunes the roots, preventing them from growing out any further, while the air pruning allows the inner roots near the base of the plants to burst with invaluable fibrous root growth, so you won’t have to worry about the roots spiraling around the tray, which is a common issue with other root starter kits.
Constructed of durable acrylic material, easy to use, and reliable, it’s no wonder why we chose the Window Garden Store Double Veg Ledge Shelf Ledge Starting Kit Bundle as our pick for the best overall starter kit.
- Unique seed starter is designed to turn a window into a greenhouse
- Unique weight bearing design coupled with powerful double-ridged suction cups that will create a reliable seal on windows, mirrors, and smooth tiles
- Constructed of durable acrylic for long-term use
- Comes with fiber soil seed starters that promote a strong root system and prevents root spiraling
- Easy to use; simply clean the surface with alcohol wipes and the included microfiber cloth, attach to the surface, arrange and fill the seed pods, water, and watch your seeds sprout
Super Sprouter Premium Propagation Kit with Heat Mat
With the Super Sprouter Premium Propagation Kit with Heat Mat, you can turn any area in your home into a greenhouse. It features a durable, water-tight, 10 by 20 inch tray, which offers plenty of space for soil pods, as well as an ultra-clear vented dome with built-in track channels, which accommodates a T5, high output fluorescent grow light.
The light mimics the natural rays of the sun, ensuring that your seeds receive the vital nutrients they need to thrive. It also comes with a seedling ETL listed heat mat that sits underneath the tray and will provide your seeds with ample warmth.
- Super Sprouter 7 in Ultra Clear Vented Dome with built in light track channels
- Super Sprouter 18 in high output T5 fluorescent grow light designed for the channeled dome
- Super Sprouter Double Thick 10 x 20 inch tray with no holes
- Super Sprouter heat mat
- Art of Propagation booklet with expert advise for starting seedlings and cuttings
With all of the components combined, you can create a greenhouse pretty much anywhere you’d like and will be sure that your seedlings will be the perfect environment to allow for optimal growth. The bottom of the tray is hole-free, so there’s no need to worry about the mess of soil spilling out.
It comes with an Art of Propagation booklet, too, which features advice from experts regarding how to successfully start seedlings and cuttings.
With the Super Sprouter Premium Propagation Kit, all you need to do is choose a spot, add your favorite growing media, add your seeds, set the tray on the heat mat, secure the dome and light, and watch your seedlings grow.
- Features a double thick 10 x 20 inch tray
- Comes with a 7 inch ultra-clear vented dome with built-in light track channels
- A T5, UL-listed, high-output fluorescent grow light that fits into the channeled dome and mimics natural sunlight
- Comes with an ETL-listed, 10 x 21 inch seedling heat mat
- Comes with an Act of Propagation booklet that features advice from experts for starting seedlings and cuttings
- Easy to use and very reliable
120 Cells Seedling Starter Trays Kit
With the Adhere to Fly 120 Cells Seedling Starter Trays Kit, you don’t have to spend a lot in order to grow high-quality, healthy plantings from seeds. It comes complete with 10 seed trays, each of which offers 12 spots for plantings, so you have enough space to grow up to 120 plantings.
The trays are made of polystyrene, which is water-tight, highly durable, reusable, and environmentally friendly. The high-grade humidity dome covers effectively trap in heat while providing ample oxygenation.
- GREAT VALUE SEED STARTER KIT: This is a complete kit, including 10 x12-cell seedling trays, 1 seedling lifter, 1 pair of gloves and 20 plant tags. And 1 waterproof marker for marking plant names, enough to meet your cultivation needs.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL LID WITH AIR VENTS: Our nursery box is designed with adjustable circular vents, which is easy to maintain the humidity and warmth required for seedlings to germinate. The green-lined tray has a raised area at the bottom to keep the growing cell tray well drained and allow the bottom to be watered.
- STURDY MATERIALS & REUSABLE: The seedling tray is made of durable lightweight plastic material, durable and not fragile, thickened bottom material, can withstand pressure, will not lose soil or absorb too much water, effectively nurturing seeds. reusable.
- GOOD OVSERVE for EACH PLANTS GROWTH: The seedling tray is used to raise seedlings, which is convenient for centralized management. The transparent tray is convenient for observing the plants and can keep warm and moisturize, and can be stacked together to save space when not in use.
- KEEP SEEDS GROW HEALTHY: Seeds need a suitable space to increase their absorption of water and nutrients. There are drainage holes at the bottom of each cell for proper drainage to reduce root supersaturation and help improve the survival rate of seeds.
In addition to the trays and domes, this kit also comes complete with useful accessories, including reliable protective gardening gloves, a seed sower, a bend mouth watering bottle, and two tools that allow for rapid and safe transplantation; all you need to do is add your growing media, plant your seeds, water, and provide light.
Reliable, easy to use, and affordably priced; it’s easy to see why we chose the Adhere to Fly 120 Cells Seedling Starter Trays Kit as our pick for the best budget starter kit for seeds.
- Comes with 10 seed trays, each of which feature 12 spots
- Constructed of polystyrene, environmentally-friendly, and water-tight, and reusable bottoms
- Comes with humidity domes for each tray
- Features reliable drainage holes along the bottom of each unit
- Comes with gardening gloves, a seed sower, a bend mouth watering bottle, and two tools for rapid transplantation
- Easy to use
- Affordably priced
Another premium-quality seed starter kit that comes with everything needed to establish healthy plantings from seeds quickly, the SunBlaster SL1611208 18” LED Intermediate Grow at Home Greenhouse Kit. It’s the perfect solution for starting your seeds or cuttings, as it is specially designed to firmly establish healthy, high-quality root systems in no time.
This indoor mini greenhouse kit measures 21.65 inches long, 11.81 inches wide, and 9.84 inches high, and comes complete with a 7 inch clear nanodome, which is specially designed to trap heat and warmth. The 18-inch full-spectrum LED with 6400K daylight spectrum mimics natural sunlight and has a 35,000 hour lifespan and is equipped with a reflector that allows for improved light spread, so you can have confidence knowing that your seeds will receive optimal amounts of sunlight.
- COMPLETE INDOOR MINI GREENHOUSE – includes high efficiency LED grow light strip, propagation heat mat, 24hr timer, 50 cell insert tray with AccelaROOT starter plugs, heavy duty tray base, vented NanoDome greenhouse enclosure and universal light stand.
- EASY-TO-USE – Sets up in minutes for indoor germination, growing fresh vegetables, plants, microgreens and herbs. Just add your choice seeds (or seedling plants), water and off you grow!
- NATURAL PLANT GROWTH – SunBlaster 18 Watt full spectrum LED grow light with prism lens to replicate Mother Nature for safe and rapid indoor plant growth.
- THE PERFECT SIZE – the compact size and flexibility of this mini greenhouse is perfect for anywhere in your home, let your plants bring life where you live, from the office to the kitchen.
- A THOUGHTFUL GIFT – give anyone the gift to cultivate their love, confidence, knowledge and involvement in home horticulture. Plus having year-round homegrown fresh greens, from seed to harvest!
The light is affixed to a universal light stand; the height can be adjusted to achieve the ideal setting and maximize the amount of light your seeds receive. A 17 watt heat mat is designed to be placed underneath the tray, creating gentle warmth that will further promote seed growth and enhance germination time. The double-thick 1020 seed starting tray is designed to insulate seedlings, ensuring that they’ll stay nice and warm.
This kit comes complete with 50 AccelaRoot Seed Starter Plugs, which you can use to sprout new seeds, and they will protect tap roots, allowing for simple transplantation. With a 24 hour timer, you will have total control of the SunBlaster LED strip light, so you can set it and forget it, which is especially useful if you work long hours or for when you go out of town.
With the SunBlaster 18” LED Intermediate Grow at Home Greenhouse Kit, you can be sure that your plants will have a great start at a health life.
- Features high-quality components, all of which are durable and reusable
- Comes with a SunBlaster Prism lens 18 inch LED grow light that offers the appropriate spectrum
- A light stands secures the LED light and is adjustable, so you can set it to the ideal height
- The light is equipped with a 24 hours timer
- Equipped with a 7 inch Nano Dome with vents
- The base tray is injection molded and exceptionally durable
- Comes with a 17 watt UL-certified propagation heat mat, which also features a 24 hour timer
- Comes complete with 50 AccelaRoot starter plugs and a guide that teaches you how to start seedlings and cuttings
iPower Heating Seed Starter Germination Kit
Last, but certainly not least, on our list of the best seed starter kits is the iPower Heating Seed Starter Germination Kit Seedling Propagation Tray with Heater. It comes complete with a vented humidity dome, which is specially designed to trap in heat, while also ensuring that the moisture and temperature levels are properly regulated for seed germination.
- Built-in Heater: iPower Heating Propagation Tray comes with a vented humidity dome, which can help regulate moisture and temperature for your germinating seeds. It is designed with built-in heating element and 100% waterproof construction
- 3-in-1 Design: Flat tray, cell tray and humidity dome, 3-in-1 design. 24 Cell plug insert seedling tray with round drain holes fits snugly in the propagation flat tray. Overall size: 15. 1"L x 9. 5"W x 7. 5"H, easy to carry around and transport
- Easy to Use: Ideal for seed propagation, especially in cold temperature. It will keep the seedling at a constant temperature of 104℉ (40℃)
- Energy Saving: Uses only 9 watts (110V). Provides gentle warmth to the planting bed and increasing root growth
- Package Includes: Kit includes: 24 site Seed Cell Tray Insert Heat Propagation Tray Humidity controlled 5in Propagation Dome with Vents. Comes with everything you need in this kit to start your seedlings
The 3-in-1 design features 24 cell plug insert seedling trays with drainage holes that are designed to snugly fit in the flat propagation tray. The heating element only delivers 9 watts (or 110 volts) of power, providing your plants with gentle warmth to the plant bed, which helps to promote root growth.
Easy to use, durably constructed, affordably priced, and yielding high-quality plantings, the iPower Heating Seed Starter Germination Kit Seedling Propagation Tray with Heater is an excellent choice for your indoor seed starting needs.
- Features a vented humidity dome that is designed to regulate moisture and temperature for proper germination
- A built-in heating element ensures plants receive adequate heat
- Constructed of 100 percent waterproof materials
- 24 cell plug insert seedling tray with round drainage holes
- Keeps the seedlings at a constant temperature of 104 degrees F
- Only uses 9 watts (110 volts) of power
- Durably constructed and easy to use
- Affordably priced
Other Best Selling Options
- EASIER SEED STARTING: Our Burpee SuperSeed tray with 16 extra-large flexible pop-out cells is designed to simplify indoor seed starting. Just add seed starting mix, seeds, water and light to get growing! Rows are labeled alphanumerically for seedling identification with included Plant-o-Gram diagram.
- SMARTER WATERING SYSTEM: Molded corner slots in each cell improve drainage and soil aeration to set your seeds up for germination success. Deep channels in the watering tray draw excess away from the cells, while the raised perimeter edge keeps water contained in the tray - no spills! Seed tray side handles make it easy to lift and pour off excess water or check seedlings daily.
- SIMPLER TRANSPLANTING: Soft food-grade silicone cells cradle seedlings and gently flex to pop out when it’s time to transplant into your outdoor garden! This system is specially designed to reduce stress on your seedlings, so you don't damage their roots. After transplanting, trays are easy to clean and reuse or simply store for next growing season. Top shelf dishwasher safe.
- SEED STARTER TIP: Many favorite vegetables, including peppers and tomatoes, must be started indoors before warmer weather arrives. Start pepper seeds 8-10 weeks before your area’s average last frost date, and tomato seeds 6-8 weeks before last frost. Check your Burpee seed packets for instructions on when and how to plant any of your vegetable, herb and flower varieties.
- 100% GUARANTEED: Burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants, soil mixes and gardening supplies are packaged and sent in excellent condition. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right!
- Seed Starter Tray with Grow Sponges: Comes with 20 pcs of growing sponges for easier transplantation to a hydroponics system or potted soil without damaging the roots.
- High-quality Plastic Trays: Thickened plastic tray makes it tougher and less prone to bending and denting.
- Humidity Dome: Control the temperature and humidity of seedling environment through the vents of this seed trays for better germination rate.
- Drain Hole: With drain hole at bottom of each cell for proper drainage, reduce roots overwatering. Reusable and a great way to foster a beautiful and healthy garden.
- Cell Size of Starter Kit: Each cell is 1.18 inch in diameter and 2.2 inch in depth, which is the most suitable germination tray for seed cultivation and transplantation to iDOO hydroponics growing system or soil.
- 【Seed Starter Trays with Grow Lights】The seed starting trays are a convenient and compact way to grow flower, vegetable, and plant seedlings. Our seed starter kit comes with full-spectrum plant grow lights, can artificially control light quality, light intensity, and light cycle, so that plants are always in the best growing environment, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests.
- 【Adjustable Humidity Design】Our transparent domes have a adjustable circular vents (Humidity circular vents and plant grow light 2 in 1), Adjustable ineer humidity from 50-100%. You can easily adjust the inner humidity and temperature by rotates the regulator to accommodate different stages of seed to seedling growth, promote air circulation and help seed growth.
- 【Superb Material】The 12-cell seedling tray are Polypropylene plastic, which is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, sturdy, not easy to break, and durable for long time use. The germination kit is divided into equal 1.5" squares in 2.1" depth for your small or large seeds for flowers, vegetables, fruits and other plants. And you can wash and reuse them to extend value.
- 【Perfect for Seeds Growth】Each tray “pack” features a solid base, a 12-cell insert, and a clear plastic humidity dome. The cells taper from wider on top to smaller at the bottom to make seedling removal easier. The clear plastic trays of this seed starter make it easier to observe your plants without having to pull seedlings from the tray. Drainage holes at the bottom of seedling starter trays also help maintain a better soil moisture level, so more seeds germinate.
- 【Wide Applications】The indoor seed starter tray with grow light is a great option for a large variety such as seed starting, seed germination, seedling starting, succulent cuttings or other plant clone propagation.This seed starter tray with dome will take you step by step from sowing to harvesting, quickly and easily. All that's needed is seeds and our seed starter kit with grow lights.
Seed Starter Kits: A Buyer’s Guide
A seed starter kit, as the name suggests, is a kit that comes equipped with components that are needed to start plants from seeds. There are many benefits of using a seed starter kit. For one thing, if you live in a cold climate, these kits allow for better timing. There are only so many days between spring’s final frost and autumn’s first frost, which gives you a very limited window of time to grow plants outside to full maturity.
In order to expand your growing season and reap more of what you sow, a seed starter get can help you get around a short growing season, as you’ll be able to plant your seeds indoors, which means that you’ll be able to get a jump start on the main growing season in your region.
Secondly, you’ll be able to save a good bit of money when you plant a garden from seeds that you started indoors. Packages of seeds are much less expensive than already established plants; and nowadays, the cost of plants is constantly rising, so you could save a substantial amount of money, especially if you intend on growing certain types of plants or you are planning a larger garden.
Thirdly, while you might be able to find a decent selection of starter plants at your local nursery, you’re limited to the species that they carry. If you’re looking for specific types of plants, you may not be able to find them at your garden store, but if you plant seeds, you’ll be able to grow a much larger variety of flowers, veggies, and/or fruits. Lastly, when you grow your plants indoors in a seed starter kit, you’ll be able to experience the sheer happiness, and sense of pride and accomplishment when you see the seeds you planted and the accompanying garden flourish.
Needless to say, no matter what climate you live in and what type of plants you’re planning on growing, there are a great many benefits associated with using a seed starter kit. If you have decided that you want to take advantage of these benefits, however, when you go shopping for a seed starter kit, you’re going to find that there are so many different options to choose from.
While choice is certainly a good thing, with such a wide variety of seed starter kits, trying to decide which one to go with can seem like a daunting task.
As you can see, there are several different seed starter kits, and our list features (in our opinion), the highest quality, most reliable options. But even though we have narrowed down the options to a handful of a few high-quality models, it can still be a bit overwhelming to figure out which one will best suit your needs.
With that said, to help you further narrow down the choices and zero in on the right model for you, taking some key factors into consideration before you start shopping is definitely recommended. In this part of our guide, we share the most notable factors that you’ll want to consider to help you choose the perfect starter kit for your seeds and establish a healthy garden that will produce wonderful results.
First and foremost, you’ll want to consider the function of the starter kit. By function, we mean the type of kit, and there are a few different options to consider, including:
- Portable natural greenhouse-style. This type of starter kit features a base that’s sectioned off into different pods, so to speak, and each pod accommodates a small amount of soil that will hold seeds for individual plants. A dome is attached to the top, which helps to produce heat and regulate water, creating a mini-greenhouse, of sorts. This style is usually the most affordable.
- Hanging starter kits. The perfect example of this type of starter kit is our pick for the best overall kit, the Window Garden Double Veg Ledge Shelf Seed Starting Kit Bundle. It’s similar to a portable natural greenhouse-style kit, in that it functions like a greenhouse; however, it is designed to attach to a window and lacks a dome. Instead, the sunlight that comes into the window that the kit is attached to generates the heat and regulates moisture.
- Heat lamp and heating mat kits. These are the highest end kits and they’re an ideal choice if you’re planning on starting your seeds in an area that’s lacking sunlight or in a cold area. These models feature heat lamps, which are designed to sit over a dome, and a heating mat, which sits underneath the base of the kit. The lamp functions as artificial sun, delivering the UV rays that seeds need to grow, and the heat mat provides the roots with the ideal amount of heat. These starter kits are designed to speed up the rate of propagation; however, they do tend to be pricier.
Once you decide on the function or style, the next thing you’ll want to consider when you’re shopping for a seed starter kit is the cells. The cells refer to the sections on the base of the tray that the seeds are grown in.
You’ll want to consider the number of cells, as well as the size of the cells. Obviously, the more cells, the more plants you’ll be able to propagate. In regard to size, larger plants require more space in order to ensure that they can develop strong, healthy roots. Typically, the larger the cells, the fewer plants you’ll be able to grow.
Think about the type of plants that you want to grow, as the species will indicate how much room you’ll need and what size cells will best suit your needs.
It’s also a good idea to consider the durability of the seed starter kit. Some kits are made of cheap materials, which mean they usually cost less; however, they tend to be flimsy and they don’t last long.
If you want something that you will be able to use for several seasons, you’ll want to opt for more durable materials, as they will last longer. While seed starter kits that are constructed of more durable materials do tend to cost more initially, in the long run, they’ll actually end up saving you money, as you won’t need to replenish them as frequently.
Ease of Use
Lastly, you’re going to want to consider the ease of use. The easier the seed starter kit is to use, the more enjoyable the process will be. To simplify the process, some kits come with growing medium, which is usually formed into the shape of a pod that slips right into the cells.
Often, they are specially designed to promote proper oxygenation and nutrient absorption. These kits do tend to be easier, as you don’t need to buy your own growing medium; however, the price is usually higher for these kits and eventually, you will need to purchase additional growing medium.
Seed Starter Kit FAQs
How do I know if I should use a seed starter kit?
Consider the type of plants you want to grow, as well as your climate. Generally speaking, seed starter kits are ideal for those who live in colder climates, as the outdoor growing season is shorter. Additionally, there are certain species of plants that do better when they’re started from seeds indoors (research the type of plants you want to grow). Regardless of the species of plants and your growing season, a seed starter kit is beneficial for anyone, as they do promote faster and better propagation, they can help you save money, and they’re enjoyable to use.
Are seed starter kits easy to use?
Yes, they’re actually quite simple to use. Just fill the cells with a growing medium, plant your seeds, follow the instructions that come with your kit, and watch your seeds take root, sprout, and blossom.
With a seed starter kit, you’ll be able to start a robust garden full of healthy flowers and/or produce. With the information presented in this comprehensive guide, you should have no trouble selecting the perfect kit to suit your unique needs.