Snow brings the magic to the winter season. Most kids think of a fun day outside in the snow when waking up to see the yard blanketed in white. Playing around in the snow, building snowmen, getting in snowball fights, and sledding are a few wintertime activities kids love.
These days, most kids want to spend a snow day indoors playing video games.
However, a few kids like getting outdoors for some exercise and fun in the cold weather. The snow provides kids with a chance to interact with each other and develop new relationships.
Having fun in the snow is easy. All you need is a heavy jacket and some gloves. Back in the day, kids would play and create, without anything other than their imagination. Today, kids have some fun stuff available to help them get more out of their time in the snow.
Snow toys offer kids a range of functional and fun items to enhance their outdoor experience this winter. We scored listings looking for the best snow toys for your kids and had plenty of fun doing it.
We selected our favorites, and we think your kids will love them. There’s something in this review for all ages, with a range of toys for various activities.
Our Top Picks
- 1 Our Top Picks
- 2 Snow Toys Reviews
- 2.1 Hey! Play! Snowball Maker Tool
- 2.2 Flexible Flyer Avenger Kids Beginner Snowboard
- 2.3 PartyProps 16-Piece Snowman Decorating Kit
- 2.4 GoFloats Unicorn Winter Snow Tube
- 2.5 Gizmo Riders Meteor Saucer Sled for Kids
- 2.6 Ideal Sno Toys Sno-Art Kit
- 2.7 Create A Castle – Sand or Snow Castle Split Mold Set
- 2.8 TOPRADE Snowball Slingshot
- 2.9 Geospace Original LED Ski Skooter
- 2.10 Ideal Sno-Brick Maker
- 3 Other Best Selling Options
- 4 Snow Toys Buyer’s Guide
- 5 Tips for Sending Kids Out in the Snow This Winter
- 6 Snow Toys FAQs
- 7 Conclusion
All the toys in this review are fantastic choices. Chances are, you’ll probably want to take them all. However, if you’re working with a budget or just looking for the best-of-the-best, this section is for you. We collated this list of our top picks for the best snow toys, keeping people’s budgets in mind.
Whether you want to take all the toys in this review, or you’re looking for a Christmas present, there’s a top pick to suit your needs. Check out these three snow toys, pick your favorite – or just take them all!
Best Pick: Hey! Play! Snowball Maker Tool
- QUICK AND EASY- The round mold helps to easily create a perfectly round snowball in just seconds! Simply scoop up the snow, press down the handle to compact the collected snow, and you are ready for a snowball showdown.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE- This toy is great for kids and helps to encourage outdoor play even in the wintertime. More than just for kids, however, this snowball maker is great for people and families of all ages for snowball fights or a fun day in the snow.
- LONG HANDLE- The long handle is comfortable to grab when making the perfect snow ball. The handle also helps to keep your hands from getting cold and wet while forming your arsenal of snowballs.
- USE YEAR ROUND - More than just for winter fun, this tool can be used year-round! It can additionally be used with wet sand for sandcastles, mud, or even for DIY bath bombs.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Dimensions: 15” L. Material: Plastic. Includes 2 snowball makers (red and blue).
Who doesn’t love a good snowball fight with some fresh powder? Building a snow fort and stockpiling your armaments is tons of wintertime fun for kids. Get your children out into battle faster with this handy snowball press. This mold makes snowballs in seconds without getting your hands wet. Create a perfect-size snowball for backyard combat, and make a stockpile without burning out your hands. The long handles provide plenty of leverage, making it easy to press dozens of snowballs in a few minutes – let the games begin!
Premium Pick: Flexible Flyer Avenger Kids Beginner Snowboard
- KIDS BEGINNER SNOWBOARD - Flexible Flyer plastic snowboard that’s perfect for entry-level snowboarding in your backyard or local sledding hill
- BINDING STRAPS - Pre-mounted kids snowboard binding straps accommodate snow boots; adjustable ratchet system ensures a secure fit with a wide range of boot sizes
- DURABLE - Blow Molded High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for extreme durability. More than a toy snowboard. No metal edges to cut young kids
- EASY TO MANEUVER - Youth snowboard is designed to be easy-to-use and forgiving so kids can ride with confidence
- TEACHES TECHNIQUES - The perfect snow board for learning to balance, turn and stop. Great for practicing novice tricks
Turn your kid into the next Shaun White with this beginner snowboard for kids. IF your kid loves skateboarding or riding BMX, they’ll probably take to snowboarding like a duck to water. Learning to snowboard takes a few practice sessions, and you might have to sign your kid up for lessons. However, if they manage to get the hang of it, it means hours of wintertime fun in the snow, and it’s a sport they can take with them as they grow. This 37-inch board is a great choice for beginners under 5-years old. You get foot straps included and a freestyle design for easy learning.
Budget Pick: PartyProps 16-Piece Snowman Decorating Kit
- [ PERFECT WINTER DECORATION ] This adorable Snowman Kit will create the happy feeling in your winter holiday and add great touch during your holiday. Perfect for Christmas holiday decor and winter decor, also as a nice Christmas gift to your friends.
- [ ABUNDANT SNOWMAN DECORATION KIT--16PCS ] The Snowman Decorations Set comes with a black felt top hat, red felt scarf, arms, black wood coal eyes & mouth, carrot nose, pipe, black buttons and comes with exquisite box.This is a perfect holiday decor, which will add holiday cheer on your holiday, or as a wonderful gift to your friends.
- [ ENJOY FUNNY CREATION ] The winter is the child's favorite season, because they can do the most interesting things in winter outdoors: make snowman. Children will create a unique snowman with this cute snowman decoration kit , which will help improve the child's imagination and ability to operate, while creating the most beautiful snowman and will be praised by others!
- [ EVERYTHING READY ] Everyones love making snowman in the winter, once the snow falls and covers everything, It's so hard to find sticks and stones to make a cute snowman. The abundant snowmen kit is everything ready, you just need collect all the snow and build it up and decorate with our cute decoratons set. It will be a great addition on your Christmas holiday decoration.
- [ UPGRADED MATERIAL ] All snowman decorative accessories are made of high-quality materials, high quality felt, recyclable wood, which are durable and friendly to environment,after use, you can storage and can be used for the next winter decoration.Any quality problem or unsatisfied with our product, please contact us as soon as possible and we will give you a satisfactory reply.
If you’re looking for some affordable fun in the snow this winter, check out the PartyProps 16-piece snowman kit. Building a snowman is a rite of passage for American kids living in snowy regions of the US. Build a snow and dress it up in some traditional winter garb for a pleasing look. You get everything you need in your kit to create a conventional snowman, from the coal smile to the carrot nose. This affordable and entertaining snow toy is a top choice this winter.
Snow Toys Reviews
Now that you have an idea of the best winter snow toys, it’s time to unpack them further and look at some other fun stuff for the coming season.
We have plenty of options for different activities, from snow art to sledding. Choose the present that you think will entertain your kids or make a good present. If you can’t decide, take them all and spoil your kids this Christmas.
Hey! Play! Snowball Maker Tool
Give your kids hours of fun this snow season with this affordable toy. The Hey! Play! Snowball maker is a great choice for a stocking stuffer this Christmas. Kids love having snowball fights, and this toy makes it easy to press tons of perfectly-shaped snowballs in minutes.
We like the long handles, providing leverage for small hands. The molded design of the snowball press features a smiley face. They can press the smiley into every snowball they make, spreading the Christmas cheer as you watch your kids play in the snow.
- Long handles for leverage
- Make snowballs in seconds
- Put a smiley face on every snowball
- Makes perfect snowballs every time
- An affordable and fun gift for kids
Flexible Flyer Avenger Kids Beginner Snowboard
Snowboarding is the most popular snow sport in the world. Every kid grows up watching the X-Games, wishing they could do what the pros do on the slopes and half-pipe.
Start your kids early, and hook them on the snowboarding bug at an early age; it’s one of the few sports they can take into their teenage years and early twenties. This beginner snowboard from Flexible flyer is the perfect choice for your kid’s first snowboard.
You get a flexible HDPE deck with grip and foot bindings included. This model doesn’t have metal edges, and it’s the perfect board for teaching you kids the importance of balance and turning on their snowboard.
- Affordable junior snowboard for kids under 5-years
- Flexible deck with freestyle design for beginners
- Footbinding straps included
- No metal edges for safety
- 37-inch length
- Constructed with blow-molded high-density polyethylene
- Non-slip deck
PartyProps 16-Piece Snowman Decorating Kit
Building a snowman is a rite of passage for all Children living in regions that experience snowfall. Next to a snowball fight, building a snowman is one of the most popular winter activities for kids. This 16-piece snowman dress kit from PartyProps is all you need to build an authentic snowman this winter.
This kit comes with a black felt top hat, a red felt scarf, staked felt arms, black coal mouth and eye, a carrot nose, smoking pipe, and black buttons. Put together a snowman with your kids this winter, and enjoy hours outdoors in the snow.
- Affordable family fun for the yard
- 16-piece design
- Everything you need to build a snowman
- High-quality materials
- Easy to use
- Double-sided design
GoFloats Unicorn Winter Snow Tube
Kids and adults can have fun sledding hills this winter with this Unicorn inflatable sled. You get a fast-fill valve for 5X faster air fills, and it folds away for easy storage.
This unicorn ring sled comes with sturdy handles for easy turning and grip. You get design and construction with 0.6mm polymer, preventing tears or punctures when riding. This model might be a bit big for kids under 5-years old. However, it’s a great choice for older kids that want to enjoy some sled time with their folks.
The 45-inch width offers you a comfortable dry seat, and the pleasing unicorn design looks fantastic on the slopes.
- Fun unicorn design
- Sturdy handles for better control
- Rapid value fills the inflatable 5X faster
- Tough 0.6mm raft-grade polymer material
- Dry seat for comfort
- 45-inch width suitable for kids or adults
- Patch kit included
Gizmo Riders Meteor Saucer Sled for Kids
If your kids love sledding, this Gizmo Riders Meteor Saucer Sled makes a fantastic gift idea this Christmas. The sled comes in two sizes. You get a 28-inch model for kids weighing over 100lbs and a 24-inch model for kids under 100lbs.
The sleds come in four colors, with raised hands to prevent them from catching on the ground while sledding. The handles make it easy to turn the sled in motion, and they also provide a drag handle for parents towing younger children.
This sled comes with speed grooves for precision turning, allowing you to turn like you would on a snowboard. It’s the ideal transition sled to get kids used to the sport of snowboarding.
- Triangular design for less friction and fast sledding
- Choose from two riding styles
- Raised safety handles to protect fingers
- Speed grooves for accurate turning
- Two sizes available
- Available in four colors
Ideal Sno Toys Sno-Art Kit
If you have a budding Picasso in the family, give them more creative options this winter. This snow art set from Ideal is a great way to let your kids express their creativity in the snow. Your kids get three non-toxic color markers in red, blue, and green, allowing you to mix and match colors as they please.
There are color refills included with your purchase, and molds to help you kids create amazing designs in the snow. Use this snow toy to play a game of tic-tac-toe with your kids. Or have some fun designing a Christmas collage in the snow for all the neighbors to see.
- Creative fun in the snow
- Unique snowmakers for coloring your yard
- Star and snowman-shaped molds included
- Instructions included
- Color refills included
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
Create A Castle – Sand or Snow Castle Split Mold Set
This dual design mold set from Create a Castle is suitable for snow or on the beach. This set comes with six stackable plastic molds to help you kids build the most amazing snow castles.
You get a 6-piece mold set, including a three-piece toolset for easy construction of the biggest snow castles this winter. The kit comes with one 10-inch tower and turret split-system mold, a 5-inch corbel split-system mold, one 6-inch tower and turret split-system mold, and one window cutter.
Your kids also get a ridged battlement brick former – for the perfect placement on turrets and towers. There’s a multi-purpose tool to help you add an authentic edge to your castle design, and a mesh backpack included for easy transport of your castle molds.
- A 6-piece snow mold set
- Mesh backpack for easy storage and transport
- Dual design for snow or beach sand
- Stackable tower design
- Three-piece tool kit included
- Precision molds for a pleasing effect
TOPRADE Snowball Slingshot
Bring more fun to your snowball fights this winter with this snowball slingshot. This toy combines with the snowball press that won our top spot in this review.
The two together make for hours of fun in the snow with your kids. Teach them tactics and teamwork using the slingshot, and get ready for some wintertime fun in the snow this season! This slingshot features excellent elasticity for a range of up to 20-feet.
You get soft foam handles, making it a suitable choice for boys and girls that like to have fun in the snow. This model comes with dual design, turning into a water balloon slingshot for the summer. The kit comes with 100-ballons included.
- Fun snowball slingshot for hours of fun
- Combine with the Hey! Play! Snowball Maker Tool
- Good elasticity for range
- Soft foam handles for easy grip
- Dual design for snowballs and water balloons
- Comes with 100 balloons included
Geospace Original LED Ski Skooter
The Geospace LED scooter is another top choice for a stocking stuffer this Christmas. This scooter blends the best of snowboarding and riding a scooter. You get a multi-use scooter with an ergonomic handle for easy steering, and a beginner-friendly freestyle board design.
The scooter comes with LED lights, featuring five colors, with fade and strobe modes. You can purchase a light puck separately from the bottom of the scooter. This toy suits kids older than 6-years, with a 37-inch deck length.
- Teach your kids snowboarding skills
- LED colored lights for safety
- Five colors with multiple operating modes
- Additional light puck available
- 37-inch length
- Easy-grip ergonomic handle
Ideal Sno-Brick Maker
If you’re looking for an affordable toy for your kids this winter, give them this snow brick mold. The mold comes in a range of four colors.
The clean and effective design allows for the precision creation of bricks from snow or sand. The dual-design function of this toy makes it a great choice for the beach and the snow.
The mold features a 10″ x 5.12″ x 6.75″ design, and it’s great for building snow forts, igloos, or castles. This mold will give your kids hours of entertainment at an affordable price.
Other Best Selling Options
- ★Design Details - High quality plastic processing, reasonable structure design, easy to use with good flexibility.
- ★Easy to Use - Just add snow.A simple and unique mold lets you easily make Penguin in a few seconds.
- ★Right Size Mold - Penguin shaped mold measures 6.3 x 3.7 x 8.66 inches.
- ★Unique Shape - Create a penguin out of snow.It is a artifact for children return to nature and his own childhood.
- ★As Gift - Recommended for children 5 years of age and older.Satisfy children's curiosity and promote the relationship between family and children.
- 【UNIQUE INFLATABLE SNOWMOBILE SLED】Built in the shape of snowmobile, this inflatable snow sled will be the extra attraction in the snow place. The streamlined groove bottom design makes it float in snow faster and smoother. Equipped with an extra luxurious cushion seat, you will find it comfortable and you are the coolest one. Step on this inflatable snowmobile and enjoy floating in the snowy sea.
- 【0.8MM THICKEN HEAVY DUTY MATERIAL】Constructed of high density thicken PVC, this inflatable sled is built for durability and active play. It is twice the loading capacity of others, no problem with two adults. Featuring double layer slick-coated bottom, it resistant to extreme cold weather.
- 【UPGRADE GRIP HANDLE&TOTE ROPE】Different from other products in the market, our ski inflatable sled have been passed multiple tests. To make it applies to different groups of people, ensure safety during sliding downhill, we have widened and heighten grip handles. The extra tote rope is convenient for carrying the inflatable snowmobile to uphill.
- 【SPEED AIR VALVE TO INFLATION AND DEFLATION WITHIN A FEW MINUTES】There are two large 3-1 air valves on the main sled base and a small valves on the cushioned seat. The snow toboggan inflatable tube enhances strong tightness and can be inflated and deflated easily. Just carry it and go to the ski resort, backyard, or anywhere you like.
- 【2 PERSON INFLATABLE SLEDDING TUBE】This advanced snowmobile is design to hold up two adults,can be used in seated or prone riding positions. It accommodates to Aged 4 years old and up, Adult supervision is recommended.
- Sturdy Snowball Maker Tools : This snow toys kit is made of tough high impact material which is more durable and sturdy than other snowballs maker toys. Ergonomic handle has good anti-slip, which comfortable to use.
- Various Shape Snow Toys Kit: These 12 PCS snowball maker tools include football snowball maker, snowman maker clip, snow penguin molds, 2 in 1 and 5 in 1 snowball maker, snow-brick making mold, snow shovels, triangle snow spade, 4 different castle molds. Ideal gift for kids.
- Safety Snowball Maker Toys: Our snow toy set is made from non-toxic and sturdy thickened ABS plastic, all have smooth edge, it's very safe for kids. Our snow toy set has a lot of shapes, just scoop up the snow into the molds, your kids can make perfect snowballs within seconds.
- Snow Ball Fights- You can make big snowman, snowballs, snow penguin and snow castle. This snowball toy is a kids winter sports favorite! Use the snowball mold to stockpile your snowball making ammunition to defend your snow fort castle!
- Awesome Gift: The outdoor winter snow toy can be used as snow mold or sand mold. Children can play in the snow in winter and sand in other seasons. It's an ideal Christmas and Birthday gift for kids. Perfect for you and your kids to have a wonderful holiday time on cold winter days.
- BUILT TO LAST – Made in the USA with heavy-duty durable plastic construction, this block-maker will hold up under the coldest of temperatures and the hottest of days! Back Bay Play Snow & Sand Fort Block-Maker is 10x5x7 and weighs .66 LBs.
- MAKE THE PERFECT FORT – Plastic mold makes strong easy-to-stack rectangular building bricks from snow and sand. Quickly build snow forts, sandcastles, igloos, walls and more. Create bricks quickly and consistently with the rectangular plastic block-maker. Makes countless hours of fun for the whole family!
- SAND OR SNOW – Build the ultimate snow fort in the winter or the greatest sandcastle in the summer. Just simply pack the snow or sand into the block-maker and dump it out to make the perfect block! You will be able to build them bigger and faster with the Back Bay Play Snow & Sand Fort Block-Maker.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY- Mistakes happen you break it, we replace it! We are sure your children will love the made in USA Back Bay Play Snow & Sand Fort Block-Maker.
- SUPER VALUE with 3 Pack Red, Yellow & Blue Snowball Maker and Bonus Tote Bag.
- Perfect for Kids Making Quick Snowballs and Getting Ultimate Snowball Fighting.
- Ideal as Snow Toys for Kids, Endless happy Snowball Playing and Family Fun.
- Not Only For Snow, It Can Be Used with Mixed Wet Sand, Mud and Bath Tombs.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Providing a 100% satisfaction experience is our main priority to our customers. Feel free to message us through “contact sellers” if products don't meet your expectations. The celebrations start at JOYIN!
Snow Toys Buyer’s Guide
When the snowfalls arrive, it’s time for some outdoor fun. Building snowmen and scraping up snow for ammo in a snowball fight is loads of fun, but it gets your hands wet. Fortunately, there are plenty of useful and fun snow toys to help you get more out of your winter experience this year.
In this section, we’ll unpack how to choose the best snow toys for your kids. Whether you’re buying them a stocking stuffer for Christmas or want to get them something for fun, there’s plenty of options in thins review.
How Do I Choose the Best Snow Toys for My Kids?
Choosing the best snow toys for your kids might seem like a daunting experience. There are hundreds of fun snow toys available for children, and it’s challenging settling on the best options for your kids. When choosing toys, it’s a good idea to take a minute to think about your purchase before checking out with a bunch of stuff your kids won’t use.
When choosing the best snow toys for kids, follow these guidelines.
What Do They Enjoy Doing in the Snow?
Ask yourself what your kids enjoy doing in the snow. Think back to last year, and remember what they were doing in the park when you took them there on weekends.
Do they enjoy snowball fights, sledding, or building snowmen? Maybe they like doing it all. Choose thoughtful toy options that give your kids hours of fun in the snow. Here are a few ideas to start.
Building Igloos, Snow Castles, and Snowmen
Building with snow is a fun experience. Whether they’re building snowmen or a fort, it’s a great way for kids to get creative and learn valuable life skills. There are plenty of molds and building tools for kids.
There’s no need for them to scrape up snow with their precious little hands. You get snow molds in various designs, and most of them are suitable for the beach when you go on summer vacation next year.
Sledding is an all-time favorite wintertime activity for both boys and girls. Taking to the slopes for a day of fun is a great way for kids to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors. There are dozens of sled designs, from inflatables to traditional toboggans.
Each of them offers a different sledding experience for your kids. We recommend choosing a sled that suits your kid’s physical and entertainment requirements. Younger children will prefer sleds that go in a straight line – it helps them build confidence and coordination.
However, some kids are born natural board riders, and they might want to try out a sled with turning functionality, or a beginner snowboard. If your kid goes crazy when the skateboard section of X-Games comes on TV, they might do well with a snowboard.
Starting a snowball fight with friends is one of the best activities for youngsters. However, it’s not so fun to scrape up the snow. It soaks gloves and gets their fingers cold, putting them at risk of frostbite.
A snowball press is a great tool for snowball fights. Press dozens of snowballs in minutes, and spend the afternoon having a war with your children.
Snow art is a great choice for those kids with artistic flair. Some sets come with multiple color markers for the snow, allowing your kids to get creative with their snow toys.
Play a game of tic-tac-toe by drawing a grid in the snow and marking your spots. Create a Christmas design for the lawn or decorate the trees with their artwork.
Stick to Your Budget When Shopping
It’s easy to find yourself getting carried away with all the fun when ordering your kid’s snow toys online. Before you start shopping, set a budget for the exercise. Don’t go beyond the budget, or you might end up ruining Christmas for the rest of the family.
Fortunately, there are plenty of great choices for snow toys online. You get affordable and fun toys for less than $10, allowing you to pick up a few items for your kids.
Tips for Sending Kids Out in the Snow This Winter
Before you give the kid their toys and throw them outside for the morning, make sure they’re ready for fun.
Check that you prepare your kids for the cold weather with the gear they need to enjoy the day.
Follow these safety tips for sending your kids out in the cold weather this festive season.
- Park or Yard? – Are you going to send the kids to the park or the backyard? If they’re going to the park, make sure you have someone watching them while they play. Adult supervision prevents kids from doing reckless things that result in a trip to the emergency room.
- Build Layers – Make sure they dress for success when going out in the cold. Layer their clothing in a way that makes it easy for them to remove when they start feeling warm. Playing in the snow causes an increase in body heat, and they’ll need to strip layers as they play.
- Protect Those Fingers – Remember to get waterproof gloves for your kids. If they get their fingers wet inside the gloves, they’ll start to feel cold. Look for protective gloves with thermal liners for the best performance.
- Fashionable but Functional – When sending your kids out to the park, make sure you rely on functional winter fashion. Sure, your kids want to look stylish, but it’s more important that they stay warm. If your kids want a say in what they wear, let them choose their winter gear with you when you’re shopping online.
- Hats for Warmth – Most heat loss occurs through the extremities and the scalp. Look at any kid that’s bee running around for hours in the snow, and you’ll see steam coming from their head when they stop for a minute. A beanie or winter hat prevents heat loss through the scalp, keeping your kids warm and safe this winter.
- Avoid Danger Zones – Before you let your kids run wild in the park, tale a walk around and assess the area. Look for danger zones when your kids could fall in covered holes or land on hard ice. If this is your first time in the park, make sure you keep an eye on your kids. Leave the tablet at home and either play with your children or watch them from the park bench.
- Don’t Forget the Sunscreen! – Just because its winter doesn’t mean your kids can’t catch a sunburn. The harsh glare from fresh white powder causes a sunburn fast, and that’s a great way to ruin your kid’s enthusiasm for the outdoors.
- Glasses or Goggles – As mentioned, the glare from fresh snow is harsh on the face and the eyes. A set of polarized snow goggles cuts the glare and protects their eyes.
Check for Winter Events in Your Area
Read through your local newspaper or search online for events in your area for kids. Take them along and let them mingle with the other children.
Take their toys and teach them the value of sharing with others. Your kids will have a blast, and you’ll feel like proud parents.
Teach them Discipline
Giving your kids a present is cool, but they might not value it as much. Unless you’re planning on buying gifts for Christmas, let your kids work for a set of snow toys.
If you have older children, it’s a good opportunity to teach them the value of work and money. Make them shovel snow on the drive and porch to learn the value of the toys they have.
If they have to shovel the drive for that sled, they’re going to appreciate it more when they’re flying down the slopes.
Snow Toys FAQs
When is it safe for kids to start sledding?
If your kid is 5-years or older, it’s fine for them to take to the slopes themselves. However, make sure they take their helmet! Kids younger than five require adult supervision, and kids 3-years or under require the parent to ride I the sled with them to prevent accidents and injury.
Should my kid wear a helmet when sledding?
Yes, kids need helmets when sledding. Sure, the soft powder might seem friendly, but what if they come off the sled and hit their head on an ice patch. CTE and mTBI are real conditions, and you don’t want your kid to grow up with brain damage. Helmets are cheap, and the best protection your kid will have on the slope. Cuts, scrapes, and broken bones heal, but brain damage is irreversible.
How do I know if my baby is feeling the cold?
Some new parents might feel uncomfortable taking their baby outside into the snow. Babies older than 6-months are fine to take out, as long as you monitor their condition. If your baby has flushed cheeks, they might be too warm or breathe rapidly. If the baby feels cold, they might seem lethargic and have a cold nose and cheeks.
Where is the best place to buy snow toys?
Choose Amazon for your snow toys this year. Amazon offers free shipping with fast delivery for Prime members, and you get buyer protection on your order. Amazon has a fantastic range, with the best prices. If you don’t like your purchase, Amazon offers hassle-free returns.
After reading through our review and buyer’s guide, you should have a good idea of the best snow toys for your kids this year. We understand that it’s tough picking out toys for kids, especially with this much selection on offer. Unless you want to take them all and make your family fun time special this year, why not rely on a few of our top picks?
The Hey! Play! Snowball Maker Tool is a great choice for a simple stocking stuffer this Christmas. This snowball maker features long levers making it easy to press your snowballs in seconds. The mold features a smiley face design, printing it into every snowball. Combine this with a snowball slingshot, and you have the makings for the best snowball fight ever.
If you want to teach your kid the basics of snowboarding, the Flexible Flyer Avenger Kids Beginner Snowboard is a great choice. This model comes with foot bindings and plenty of grip on the deck. It features a full HDPE design with no sharp edges. It’s the ideal toy to teach your kiddo the basics of board riding.
The PartyProps 16-Piece Snowman Decorating Kit is a great choice for family fun this winter. This 16-piece kit comes with everything you need to build the perfect snowman. It’s an affordable and entertaining way to decorate your yard in time for the festive season.