If you’re new to indoor growing and you’re shopping for HPS grow lights for the first time, you’re going to find that there are a lot of different options to choose from. While choice is certainly a good thing, with so many different types of HPS lights, trying to decide which one to choose can seem like an overwhelming task.
To help you on your quest for finding the right HPS lights for your indoor garden and that will best support your plants so that they’ll thrive, we’ve taken the liberty of doing the research for you.
We’ve compiled a list of what we consider to be the best HPS grow lights currently available on the market. Below, you’ll find our reviews of each of the products we’ve selected, including their key features and the benefits that they provide.
You’ll also find a list of pros and cons for each light bulb, as well as a handy buyer’s guide that details the most important factors that you should take into consideration when you’re shopping for an HBS grow bulb. With the information presented in this guide, you should be able to choose the best HBS bulb for your needs and the needs of your plants.
Our Top Picks
For those of you who are in a rush and don’t have the time to read through detailed reviews of several different HPS grow lights, but still want to be sure that you get the best possible option for your specific needs, this section is for you. Here, you’ll find a brief review of our top picks for the best HPS grow lights.
Best Pick: VIVOSUN 1000 Watt HPS Grow Light
- Wing Reflector: Over 90% high reflectivity aluminum（no hot-spot） ensures soonest flourish of your plants
- UL Listed 1000W Dimmable Ballast: Runs on 120~240V power supply, comes with 8ft 120V power cord, 600w/750w/1000w/super lumens optional
- HPS Grow Light Bulbs: High PAR value (Photosynthetically Active Radiation), Superior quality & optimized spectrum to promote growth
- 24 Hour Plug-in Mechanical Timer Switch:Automates your lighting needs; Brings convenience & encourages productive growth with consistency of lighting. 15-minute On/Off, 24 hours settings; 125V, 15A, 60Hz, 1/2HP, 1875W Heavy duty construction; Timer mode can be turned off; ETL listed ensures top security & stability
- US Patented 1/8" Rope Hanger (1 Pair): 8-ft long & 150lbs/pair weight capacity, solid braided polypropylene rope & reinforced metal internal gears to ensure top-safety
Last update on 2024-02-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Our pick for the best overall HPS grow light is the VIVOSUN 1000 Watt Gull Wing Reflector Kit. It comes with everything you need to start your indoor garden, including a wing reflector that’s comprised of 90 percent high reflectivity aluminum, a UL listed 1000 watt dimmable ballast that runs on a 120 to 240 volt power supply, and high PAR value bulbs. Other components include a 120 volt power cord and a 24 hour plug-in mechanical timer switch for easy operation. A patented 1/8 inch rope hanger that supports up to 150 pounds and makes it easy to hang the HPS grow bulbs over your plants. All of the components are made of premium-quality components for extreme, long-lasting durability.
Premium Pick iPower Grow Light System Kit
- 1000W Digital Dimmable Electronic Ballast: Support 120V/240V Input; dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%; 8 feet heavy-duty power cord included; stable power output ensure flicker free light
- 1 x 1000-watt HPS Bulb 2100K: Red & orange spectrum and high PAR (photosynthetic active radiation) to stimulate flower growth and enhance fruiting
- 1 x 1000-watt MH Bulb 6000K: Blue & violet spectrum and high PAR (photosynthetic active radiation) to stimulate vegetative growth
- 6-inch Air Cooled Hood Reflector: Up to 4' x 4' light coverage; built-in 15 feet heavy duty lamp cord with E39 ceramic mogul socket and standard hydroponic S-plug; highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum maximizes the light reflected to the plants
- 1 x Pair of 8-ft adjustable Ratchet Clip Hanger Rope: Hold up to 150 lbs; 7-day digital programmable timer: Dual outlets
Last update on 2024-02-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you’re looking for a high-end HPS grow bulb kit and you have room in your budget to spare, our pick for the best premium HPS bulb is this kit from iPower Hydroponic. It features a 1000 watt digital dimmable electronic ballast that supports 120 volt/240 volt input with 50 percent, 75 percent, and 100 percent dimmable options. The 1000 watt HPS bulb generates red and orange spectrum light, as well as high PAR, which helps to stimulate the growth of flowers and enhance the growth of fruits. Blue and violet spectrum light and high PAR stimulates vegetative growth. A 6 inch air cooled, extremely durable hood reflector holds the bulb in places and features a built-in 15 food heavy duty lamp cord with an E30 mogul socket and a standard hydroponic S-plug. The 95 percent reflective textured German aluminum successfully maximizes the reflectivity of the light the bulbs generate onto the plants, and a pair of 8 foot adjustable ratchet clip hanger rope can support up to 150 pounds , and it features a 7 day digital programmable timer.
Budget Pick: Sun System Grow Lights
- Lightweight, complete grow fixture, easy to set-up and use
- Grow your own vegetable, herbs and flowers indoors
- Simulates natural sunlight for maximum plant growth with 16,000 lumens
- Two year manufacturer's warranty on fixture, one year warranty on lamp and ETL listed
- Includes 2 hanging hooks and 150 watt HPS lamp
Last update on 2024-02-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For shoppers who are looking for a high-end HPS grow light but don’t want to spend a lot, the Sun System Grow Lights – HPS 150W Complete System with Ultra Sun Lamp is an excellent choice. It’s made of lightweight, yet highly durable materials, so it not only stands up to wear and tear, but it is easy to hang and won’t add a tremendous amount of weight to your ceiling. It’s also very easy to set up and use. The 16,000 lumens bulbs provide the ideal color spectrum that effectively simulates natural sunlight, allowing for maximum growth of all types of plants in all stages of blooming. The V-hangers allow for easy hanging and properly secure the light to the ceiling. The compact size of the fixture is excellent for locations where space is a concern, and the kit comes complete with a ballast assembly built-in reflector, so it’s ready to plug in and start using right out of the box.
HPS Grow Light Reviews
Now that we’ve provided you with a brief overview of our top three picks for the best HPS grow lights, let’s dive in a little deeper. In this section, we provide a more in-depth overview of our picks for the highest quality, most reliable HPS grow lights, including those in the above-mentioned categories – best overall, best premium, and best budget – as well as a handful of additional models.
VIVOSUN 1000 Watt HPS Grow Light
Our pick for the best HPS grow light overall is the VIVOSUN 1000 Watt HPS Grow Light Gull Wing Reflector Kit. Constructed of 90 percent high reflectivity, non-hotspot aluminum, this HPS grow light will ensure that your plants will thrive.
The UL listed 1000 watt dimmable ballast is powered by a 120 to 240 volt power supply and comes complete with an 8 foot 120 volt power cord. The ballast is 600 watt, 750 watt, and 1000 watt super lumens optional. The high photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) value offers exceptional quality and an optimized spectrum to further promote optimal growth. A 24 hour plug-in mechanical timer switch with 15- minute on/off and 24 hour settings, you can automate your timing needs with this HPS grow light, making indoor planting a lot more convenient.
The timer mode can be turned on and off with ease and the 125 volt, 25A 60 Hz, ½ HP, 1875 watt heavy-duty construction ensures extreme durability, and because it’s ETL listed, you can have confidence knowing that your grow light will be stable, secure, and safe. Suspended from a US patented 1/8 inch rope hanger that measures 8 feet long and can support up to 150 pounds and is constructed of polypropylene and reinforced metal internal gears, you’ll rest easy knowing that this HPS grow light will be completely stable.
Easy to set up, easy to use, and offer a full-range of light spectrums, it’s no wonder why we chose the VIVOSUN 100 Watt HPS Grow Light Gull Wing Reflector Kit as our pick for the best overall HPS grow light.
- Wing reflector is constructed of high-grade, non-hot-spot aluminum that offers more than 90 percent high reflectivity
- UL listed 1000 W dimmable ballast is powered by a 120 to 240 volt power supply
- Comes complete with an 8 foot 120 volt power cord
- HIGH PAR value bulbs delivers optimized light spectrum to promote proper growth
- A 24 hour plug-in mechanical timer switch allows you to automate your lighting care-free growing
- Supported by a US patented 1/8 inch rope hanger that supports up to 150 pounds and measures 8 feet long
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
iPower Hydroponic 1000-Watt HPW
For indoor growers who are looking for a high-end, exceptionally durable, and easy to use HPS grow light that comes with all of the essential components, the iPower Hydroponic 1000 Watt HPS and MH Bulbs Digital Dimmable Grow Light System Kit is an outstanding choice; and our pick for the best premium HPS grow light.
Featuring a 1000 watt digital dimmable electronic ballast, this HPS grow light can support 120 volt and 240 volt input, complete with 50 percent and 75 percent dimmable options; as well as, of course, 100 percent power. An 8 foot heavy-duty power cord is included with the kit that provides stable power output to prevent flickering.
A 1000 watt top-quality 2100 K HPS bub offers full-spectrum lighting; red and orange spectrum and high PAR stimulates flower growth and promotes fruiting, while a 1000 watt MH 6000 K MH bulb delivers blue and violet spectrum light and high PAR to promote vegetative growth.
The 6 inch air cooled hood reflector delivers 4 feet by four feet of light coverage. A built-in 15 foot heavy-duty lamp cord with an E39 ceramic mogul socket and a standard hydroponic S-plug ensures security. The 95 percent highly reflective textured German aluminum the amount of light that the HPS bulbs reflect back onto the plants.
An 8 foot adjustable ratchet clip hanger rope is extremely durable and can support up to 150 pounds for total peace of mind, and the 7 day digital programmable timer with dual outlets allows for convenient indoor growing.
- Features a 1000 watt digital dimmable electronic ballast that supports 120 volt/240 volt input
- Dimmable lighting can be dimmed 50 percent and 75 percent; and of course, operates at 100 percent power
- An 8 foot heavy-duty power cord delivers flicker-free lighting
- A 1000 watt, 2100 K HPS bulb provides orange and red spectrum lighting
- A 1000 watt MH 6000K bulb delivers blue and violet spectrum lighting
- A 6 inch cooled hood reflector delivers 4 feet by four feet of light coverage
- A built-in heavy-duty built-in 15 foot heavy duty lamp cord with an E39 ceramic mogul socked and a standard hydroponic S-plug providers safe, reliable power
- 95 percent highly reflective textured German aluminum maximizes reflective light to your plants
- 8 foot adjustable ratchet hanger rope supports up to 150 pounds
- A 7 day digital programmable timer with dual outlets allows for easy indoor growing
Sun System Grow Lights
For indoor growers who are looking for a durable, reliable, easy to use, and effective HPS grow light but don’t want to spend a lot, the HPS 150W Complete System with Ultra Sun Lamp is highly recommended. Constructed of super-durable, yet lightweight materials, this HPS grow light is easy to set up and will last a long time.
The compact, 9.4 inch by 15 inch by 4.3 inch compact size makes it ideal for spaces that have limited room. A built-in ballast allows for optimal output and the 150 watt bulb, which produces 16,000 lumens, effectively simulates natural sunlight and delivers the ideal color spectrum, allowing for optimal plant growth and blooming stages of all types of plants.
It also allows for easy use, as this HPS grow light can be used right out of the box. Dual V-hangers are highly durable and allow for easy, secure setup. Backed by a two year manufacturer’s warranty on the fixture and a one year warranty on the lamp, you’ll have peace of mind when you purchase this ETL-listed, HPS grow lamp.
All of these Sun System Grow Lights HPS 150 Watt Complete System with Ultra Sun Lamp, and it’s also extremely easy to setup and won’t break your budget.
- Constructed of high-grade, yet lightweight and durable aluminum materials
- The 150 watt HPS lamp delivers 16,000 lumens that offer full-spectrum lighting that simulates natural light, allowing for optimal growth of all plants in all phases of growth
- Compact size allows for easy use in areas that are short on space
- Two V hangers can support a high capacity of weight and ensures long-lasting, reliable stability
- The built-in ballast assembly allows this HPS grow light to be used right out of the box
- ETL listed
- Backed by a two year warrant on the fixture and a one year warrant on the lamp
- Easy to set up and use
- Very affordably priced
XAMT HPS Grow Light Kit
Another high-quality, durable, and reliable HPS grow light is this option from XAMT. This HPS grow light features a dimmable electronic ballast that can support 600/750/825/1000/1150 watt gear dimming input voltage of 120/240 volts.
Constructed of high-grade aluminum, 98 percent reflectivity, this HPS grow light disperses optimal light to the plants beneath it. The bulb is held in a K12 x 30S high temperature fireproof lamp holders, and the double-ended bulb offers 151,000 lumens with an optimal PAR output of 2100K red and orange spectrum lighting to ensure optimal plant growth.
With an ETL certification, you’ll have peace of mind using this HPS grow light for your indoor growing needs. A high-quality suspension system measure 8 feet and features four easy to use carabiner clips that can support up to 150 pounds; with overheating protection, end-of-bulb life protection, short-circuit protection, and ignition failure protection, you’ll certainly feel safe using this grow light.
Highly efficient, super reliable, with a non-electromagnetic interference protection system, the XAMT HPS Grow Light Kits 1000 Watt for Indoor Plant set is an outstanding choice for your indoor growing needs.
- Features a high-reflectivity German aluminum hood with a 3KV steel bracket with white powder coating
- Reflects up to 99.85 percent pure spectrum light and 95 percent reflectivity
- Plastic K12 x 30S high temperature lamp holders
- 1000 Watt HPS MH digital dimmable bulbs and a built-in dimmable double-ended 120/240 volt ballast
- Features overheating protection, end-of-life bulb protection, short-circuit protection, and ignition failure protection
- 145,000 lumens light output
- High output PAR light that promotes photosynthesis
- 8 foot high-quality suspension system features four easy to use carabiner clips that’s suspended from braided polypropylene
- Easy to install
- Comes with everything needed for successful indoor plant growth
Melonform 1000 Watt Double-Ended Grow Light Fixture System
Last on our list of the best HPS grow lights is the Melonfarm 1000 Watt Double-Ended Grow Light Fixture System. It’s a 1000 watt 240 volt double-ended digital dimmable ballast that offers a 600/660/1000/1500 watt optional output.
The three mode adjustable reflector with premium Vega aluminum layer ultrahigh lighting reflectivity ensures optimal plant growth. This light fixture features a microprocessor that’s controlled with electronic safety circuit that provides overheating and short-circuit protection, and 1000 watt DE HPS bulbs deliver full-spectrum light that mimics natural sunlight.
It also generates a great deal of heat, just like the sun, thanks to the DE lighting system. It also comes complete with a 1/8 inch rope hanger with metal clips that effectively secure the lamp to the ceiling, as well as an 8 foot power cord.
- Features a 1000 watt 240 volt double-ended digital dimmable ballast
- Offers a 600/660/1000/1500 watt optional output
- 3 mode adjustable reflector with premium Vega aluminum layer with ultrahigh light reflectivity
- Features a microprocessor controlled with electronic safety circuit that provides overheating and short-circuit protection
- The 1000 watt DE HPS bulb delivers full-spectrum lighting and optimal heat that closely mimics the sun
- Equipped with a 1/8 inch rope hanger
- Easy to set up
- Easy to use
Other Best Selling Options
- Reflector: Dimension 34 x 32in, air duct 8''; up to 6’x6’ light coverage. Built-in 15 feet heavy-duty lamp cord with E39 ceramic mogul socket and standard hydroponic s-plug, painted white panels with 0.4mm highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum
- Ballast: Operating voltage range 100V~265V with 120V working voltage; dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%. Watt option: 250w/400w/600w/Super lumens (110%), compatible with HPS and MH light bulb by micro-chip programming, 8' heavy-duty power cord included
- HPS bulb: High lumen output 85,000lm, CCT 2,100K, compatible with electronic and magnetic ballast, E39 base, optimized red & orange spectrum and high PAR (photosynthetic active radiation) to stimulate flower growth and enhance fruiting
- 24H Mechanical Timer: 15 minutes ON/OFF 24 hours setting 48 ON/OFF programs settings automatically repeat every 24 hours. It is very suitable for hydroponic scenarios
- Package includes: 1 x digital dimmable electronic ballast, 1 x reflector, 1 x HPS bulb, 1 x plug-in mechanical electric timers
- High Quality: 1000W HID grow light kit is made by using quality hardware components and high standard QA process; The system operates both HPS and MH light bulb, offering excellent lamp efficacy.
- High-Tech Ballast: adjustable output power at 600W, 750W, 1000W, 1150W; Support dual voltage Input 120V-240V; Unique graduating fin design for more efficient cooling; Advanced safety protection against short circuit, power surge, ignition failure, overheat.
- High Reflectivity Rating: Sturdy reflective hood is made of German aluminum at 95% reflectivity, closed style designed reflector concentrates light distribution towards center, eliminate dead spot; recommended coverage 5x5 sq ft.
- Quality Assurance: Both UL and ETL listed; Ballast and Reflector-3 years warranty against manufacturing defects; DE HPS 1000W Bulb-1 year warranty.
- The system will produce heat when it is used in an enclosed area without ventilation; adequate ventilation is advised to prevent over temperature, we recommend the use of an SunStream inline fan.
- Efficient Flower Bulbs:Good Spectrum High PAR Efficiency Compared To Fluorescent Lights For Flowering And Fruiting.
- Affordable And Reliable:Industry leading lumen maintenance of 95% after running for 10,000hrs.
- High Lumen Output: Best suitable for big blooms and growing flowers.MIdinum Output For Home Hydroponics Growing System.
- HIGH QUALITY: It is nitrogen-filled with a quartz glass outer jacket for perfect optical quality.
- Affordable And Reliable: "CUSTOMER FIRST" is our goal, Our YOOLUX support team 24/7 stands by to Solve customer product usage problems.
- 1000W digital dimmable electronic ballast: 100V~265V with 120V working voltage.Dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%. 8 Feet heavy-duty power cord included, stable power output ensure flicker free light
- 1000W HPS bulb: color temperature: 2100K. Optimized red & orange spectrum and high PAR (photosynthetic active radiation) to stimulate flower growth and enhance fruiting
- 1 pair of 8-ft adjustable ratchet clip hanger rope: hold up to 150 lbs
- 19-inch wing reflector: up to 4' x 4' light coverage, built-in 15 feet heavy-duty lamp cord with E39 ceramic mogul socket and standard hydroponic S-Plug, highly 92% reflective textured German aluminum, maximizes the light reflected to the plants
- Caution: this system will generate too much heat to be used in an enclosed area without ventilation. Adequate ventilation is required for all iPower grow light systems. We recommend the use of an iPower inline fan
- High reflectivity: Painted white panels with 0.4mm 95% highly reflective textured German aluminum. Intensify light and enlarge lighting area
- High power and efficiency: The power and efficiency are twice that of most other reflectors, which is very suitable for you to expand the planting area and harvest more
- Effective air cool: 6-inch air duct ensure air passes easily through both ends of the reflector for maximum inline air cooling and protect your plants from excessive heat
- Wide range of applications: Fit for 250W, 400W, 600W, 1000W HPS/ MH grow light system and hydroponic horticulture growing
- Dimension: 29 x 26 x 8 inch, air duct: 6 inch; up to 5’ x 5’ light coverage. Built-in 15 feet heavy-duty lamp cord with E39 ceramic mogul socket and standard hydroponic s-plug (need to be used with iPower ballast)
Last update on 2024-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
HPS Grow Light Buyer’s Guide
If you are planning on starting your own indoor garden, you’ll need to have all of the necessary supplies. In addition to soil, seeds, and moisture, there’s another element that you’re going to need in order to grow an indoor garden: lighting.
Virtually every species of plant needs sunlight in order to grow, but if you’re growing inside, unless you have your plants situated near a window, they aren’t going to thrive; in fact, even if you do have them placed right near a window, your plants are only going to get a fraction of the benefits that sunlight provides, as the glass filters out a portion of these elements.
Fortunately, there’s a way to replicate natural sunlight. How? – With grow lights, of course! While there are several different types of grow lights on the market, HPS lights are among the most popular. HPS stands for “High Pressure Sodium”, and they have really changed the cultivation of indoor plants in a serious way.
These types of bulbs are comprised of a narrow art tube, which is supported by a frame in a bulb that produces a significant amount of light. The arc tube of an HPS light bulb is held at extremely high pressure, which helps to improve the efficiency, and typically, the arc tube is filled with mercury, sodium, and xenon, which, when combined, improves the spectrum of light.
HPS bulbs are the most popular choice among indoor cultivators because they generate such a powerful amount of light at such a broad spectrum that all types of plants can efficiently use; however, fruits, flowering, and blooming plants tend to use HPS bulbs the best.
These lights come in a wide range of sizes, too, ranging from 150 watts to 1000 watts, which further adds to the appeal of these types of bulbs for indoor growers. Typically speaking, 400 watt HPS bulbs are the most commonly used, 600 watt HPS bulbs are the most efficient, and 1000 watt HPS bulbs generate the most power (though they also generate the most heat).
Now that you’ve read through our list of the best HPS grow lights, you’re probably wondering which one to purchase. While each of the models that are featured on our list are certainly top-quality, each one offers different benefits. So, how do you go about trying to determine which one will best suit your needs?
By taking some key factors into consideration. In this part of our guide, we share some key factors that you should take into consideration that will help you determine which HPS grow light will work best for your indoor plant growing needs.
First things first; you should consider the coverage that the HPS grow light will deliver. There are a total of five HPS light sizes, and each one offers different amounts of light coverage. The sizes and coverage areas are as follows.
- 150 watts: 2 inches by 2 inches of coverage; should be placed 7 inches from plants
- 250 watts: 2 inches by 2 inches to 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches of coverage; should be placed 12 inches from plants
- 400 watts: 3 inches by 3 inches to 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches of coverage; should be placed 12 inches from plants
- 600 watts:5 inches by 3.5 inches to 4 inches by 4 inches of coverage; should be placed 16 inches from plants
- 1000 watts: 4 inches by 4 inches to 5 inches by 5 inches of coverage; should be placed 21 inches from plants
To determine what size HPS grow light you’ll need, consider the size of the space that you’ll be using it in.
In order for an HPS grow light to work, it must feature a built-in ballast. There are different types of ballasts. A digital ballast is one of the most common options, as it’s compatible with most bulbs, tends to run relatively cool, generates a high intensity of light, and is more energy efficient, as it uses the least amount of electricity.
The best digital ballasts features a wide range of dimming capability, bulb protection, and shielding from radio frequency. It also will also be flexible to allow for different wattage usage.
A reflector is very important for an HPS grow light, as it encourages the focus of the light, while also extending the life of the bulbs. Typically, there are two main types of reflectors available:
- Open. Open reflectors are constructed in a way so that plants will receive as much light as possible. They’re also outfitted with an adjustable feature that allows you to situate the light close to or far from your plants while still ensuring that they will receive the best possible spectrum and heat.
- Air cooled. This type of reflector is designed to capture hot air so that it won’t reach the plants; or, an air cooled reflector can be hooked up to an air duct exhaust. If you’re going to be growing your plants in an enclosed place, such as a grow tent, an air cooled reflector would be a good choice.
Single- or Double-Ended Bulbs
Next, you should consider whether single-ended or double-ended bulbs will best suit your needs.
- Single-ended HPS grow lights. These types of grow lights look similar to a standard incandescent bulb, with the primary difference being that they feature a larger socket (known as a Mogul-base socket). On the interior of a glass tube is a component that’s referred to as an arc tube, the primary focus of which is to generate light. The energy is generated from the base of the bulb, which is connected to a metal frame wire on one end.
- Double-ended HPS grow lights. A double-ended grow light is even more similar to a fluorescent tube light bulb. Like the name suggests, double-ended lights feature two wires on both ends of the bulb, which can be fastened into the sockets of the light fixture. Double-ended HPS grow lights have become increasingly popular in recent years.
It’s also very important to consider the construction of the HPS grow light. While all HPS lights are made of metal, you want to choose one that is made of high-grade, durable metal that will be able to withstand excessive heat and regular wear and tear.
If the metal is too thin or flimsy, the light will end up breaking down quickly, or worse, it could end up being hazardous. Hammered German aluminum is considered the most durable materials for an HPS grow light.
You’ll also want to consider the heat dispersion of the HPS grow light. This type of technology is made to mimic the sun, so it stands to reason that the lights generate a great deal of heat. That’s why heat dispersion is important.
Make sure that the HPS grow light that you choose is designed to properly disperse the heat the light generates, not only so that your plants will receive the heat that they need, but also to ensure safety.
As you can see from our list, HPS grow lights vary widely in price, so you want to be sure that you consider how much you want to spend before you start shopping. There are several factors that will impact the cost of an HPS light; the construction, the size, the power, and the features, for example.
Summing It Up
With the right HPS grow light, you can successfully grow indoor plants. All of the options listed in our review offer outstanding results and have proven to be highly effective for indoor farmers who grow all types of plants, from vegetables to flowers and more. By taking the information presented in our buyer’s guide, you will be able to determine which of the HPS lights on our list will best suit your particular needs.